Medela Bottles

sharonk

Hi,

Anyone using Medela milk Bottles? How do you find it? Need to get review first b4 i purchase it.
Any idea which shopping mall (shop) that i can lots of variety of 'playgym' & tummy mat & mobile hanging toys.

Thank you.

Thanks~~~,

Last edited:

uddermummy

i was using medela bottles. Er, not sure what you want to know about them?

I used them because they were bpa free, and they came with the pumps that i bought.

for the play gym stuff and bb toys/stuff, brick and motar shops include mothercare, kiddie palace, any bb section in the major dept stores, the first few years, baby kingdom, baby hypermart.

you can google for online stores. Offhand, can only think of kidzloft.

can try looking around in this forum also.

iwan2noe

Hi,

Anyone using Medela milk Bottles? How do you find it? Need to get review first before i purchase it.
Any idea which shopping mall (shop) that i can lots of variety of 'playgym' & tummy mat & mobile hanging toys.

Thank you.

Thanks~~~,
Hi sharonk,

You may wanna try f"irst few years" at paragon top level, left right from the escalator. They have another outlet at KKH. :)

Alternatively can try baby kingdom, baby hyperstore at ubi :)

Hope this helps!

sharonk

i was using medela bottles. Er, not sure what you want to know about them?

I used them because they were bpa free, and they came with the pumps that i bought.

for the play gym stuff and baby toys/stuff, brick and motar shops include mothercare, kiddie palace, any baby section in the major dept stores, the first few years, baby kingdom, baby hypermart.

you can google for online stores. Offhand, can only think of kidzloft.

can try looking around in this forum also.
Thank YOu!!! Will take a look at it.

sharonk

Hi sharonk,

You may wanna try f"irst few years" at paragon top level, left right from the escalator. They have another outlet at Kandang Kerbau Hospital. :)

Alternatively can try baby kingdom, baby hyperstore at ubi :)

Hope this helps!

Thank You !!!

iwan2noe

Thank You !!!
I wanted to get medela as they are bpa free, but they are relatively more costly than other competitor's brand.

I got tommee tipee ytd. I find it v good as their teats are also labelled BPA free.
They are wide neck bottles and they comes in 3 shades of colour. Blue, pink and transparent for 260ml. The rest are the usual transparents bottles.
They are only 19.90 for 2 twin pack pink bottles of 260ml capacity..

1 similar medela bottle of same capacity is ard 12-15 plus...
But it depends on u, if u are a medela pump user, using medela bottles is the best as they save u alot of unecessary hassles =)

babylegs

Hi,

Anyone using Medela milk Bottles? How do you find it? Need to get review first before i purchase it.

Thank you.

Thanks~~~,
Halo

This website has a list of different medela bottles.
Accessories

Maybe you can check out above link for descriptions just to know more.
I read that BPA is really harmful to babies and some studies have shown that it will affect growth in babies in harmful ways.. was talking to the sales person in a baby shop and she was telling me about it.