Medela Swing for Sale - Preloved

nahsiep

Hi all, I have a preloved Medela Swing Electric Breast Pump for sale. Bought in January and was used for two weeks after the birth of my baby in mid-January. I'm selling it because my auntie gave me the Medela Pump in Style Advanced as a gift after I bought Swing... I decided to give up Swing and keep PISA.

It's retailing for just around S$300+. I'm selling it for S$180.

Physical pickup can be arranged. Great for all mums who are breastfeeding especially mums who are heading back to work and need a fuss-free, portable and efficient pump for expressing in the office or when out and about.

What it comes with...
- Electric 2-phase breastpump (motor, tube, funnel)
- Unused bottle with cap, standing base, strap, pouch
- Calma teat retailing on its own for $30+ (for those of you who are not in the know, Calma teats are best for mums who want to have the option to bottle-feed while breastfeeding... milk flows through the Calma teat only if babies suckle, mimicking mums' boobs... unlike regular teats where milk simply drips when bottle is overturned)
- Warranty Card for SGP

If you are interested, please pm me or simply reply to this thread. Thanks!

Attachments

Last edited:

nahsiep

Hi wagyu - this item has been put on sale for many months and it was just being sold to yanni, the previous mum who contacted me last weekend. :)