Meet up / Play mates

smilypooh

Hi mommies, I am 28 this year first time mummy with a 9months old little princess. Hope to make friends with mommies here and playmates for my little one. :D

Jessilyn

Ehh.. I'm the oldest here, 30. I have a 1 yr old infant and I have play dates usually at my house or outdoor venues for infants. PM me if you will like to join my play dates! Kesler&Kelynn.jpgIMG_0931.jpg

The first photo is my house and the 2nd one is my play dates with other mummies!

Qookie

Haha. Jessilyn, i'm actually 29 going on 30 this year! ;) The trick to 'attempt' to stay young! Hee.

Where's the 2nd location? Looks nice. Some sorta music class? :p

Jessilyn

Hi mummy, this place is is call the Infant & Toddler Atelier located at Turf Club. We have play dates for our infants there. The place is designed with furnitures from Italy and It is a Reggio Emilia concept. Find out more here. Infant and Toddler Atelier
You wanna join me for the next play date?

shelle86

Hi, I'm staying at hillview. What about u guys? We can organize a playdate at turf city or anywhere convenient.

Qookie

I'm in Bedok. That's pretty far off from where you are! Haha. I usually have playdates with this other mom (with a 9month old girl) at her place in Tampines or mine. Sometimes we go shopping too.

Turf city is way too far for me. Besides, the price stated seems really steep (i'm a SAHM, so we're living on a budget here!). Haha.

Maybe we can meet up say, somewhere central? Coffee or something?

meet up

You dont have to lose your looks after giving birth! Interested in this coming event Thursday 9may 6:45pm-8:30pm follow by light buffet dinner. Theme 'How to look n feel 20 years younger without plastic surgery! Please let me know if interested. Email : shirleyho13@gmail.com
Thank u!!

malibu

Hi mummies, I'm 37 and first time mummy with a 17 months old little princess and we are staying at Yishun :)