mei mei baby care products??

joanneang

any mommies using mei mei baby care product before?? i saw this adv at mummysg.. this products is from malaysia,dun knw whether is good ? my boy recently have sum red spots on his cheeks ,think is heat rashes..dun knw wad to apply for him..

pls advice..

apollo

nv heard of this brand b4..

anw, if is heat rashes, try to keep him cool and use cool boiled water clean his rashes area (lik face) as often as possible. IMO, nth can cure heat rashes except cool environment =)

sunburst

Only why I know to cure heat rash for my boys & sometimes my hubby gets it to is... On aircon! Hehe on weekends if weather is warm I sometimes suggest to go to the malls... Can enjoy the aircon, though at times the parking & crowd is a bummer.

joanchong

hi, i know mei mei since this organic baby care products very popular and hot selling in malaysia, my twins babies are using its organic baby cream, very efficient and cure my baby's face rashes, you should try it. plus you can try their liquid baby powder (but i think this hot selling product already out of stock for so long) too, can cure heat rashes effectively.

is this product that u mention?

maybe you can check their website www.meimei.com.my

Last edited: