Mens supplement

Sad 33

Hi I know nothing much about men's vit supplemt but notice my hubby looks so tired recently due to work. Any recommendation on men's multi vit or Any other supplements to take? Reputable brands pls! Thanks!

adlinzul

Hi I know nothing much about men's vit supplemt but notice my hubby looks so tired recently due to work. Any recommendation on men's multi vit or Any other supplements to take? Reputable brands pls! Thanks!
U wanna let ur huby drink palaca prime?
Palace Prime is a unique, alcohol-free herbal tonic that is derived from ancient imperial wisdom dating back some 500 years. Harvested from Mount Changbaishan in China, 8 precious herbal ingredients including Pilose Antler, Ciwujia, Morinda Root and Desert Living Cistanche are used in an exclusive formulation highly concentrated for maximum potency and effectiveness to enhance energy levels, strengthen the body, reinforce male vitality and promote general health.Palace Prime is conveniently bottled in miniature vials for consumption and does not require preparation or boiling. It is also certified halal and does not contain alcohol, steroids, erectogenic agents or artificial colouring.

Sad 33

Hi iris90 and adlinzul,
thanks for your sharing. i've purchased centrum multi-vit for hubby as there was promotion recently.
palace prime sounds interesting though...i will read more up! adlinzul, u give this to yr husband?

You may want to consider ageLoc R2 that works on a genetic level. It doesn't change your genes but it changes your gene expression. AgeLoc is a technology that's able to identify, target and reset your youth gene cluster to a younger state. R2 gives vitality, increase energy and detox naturally, made of high quality cordyceps, ginseng, brocolli seed extracts etc. Men and women who consume it are experiencing higher energy during the day, improved sex life and better sleep at night.

You can call me at 81818669 for more information, science and facts of the technology and products.
www.facebook.com/rainylim

Last edited: