menstruating while pregnant? is it possible?

decoco

hi all, am trying to conceive at the moment..despite experiencing some of the pregnancy symptoms my menstruation came..

but this time, my period was much shorter and normally my bloated-ness, tired-ness (PMS) symptoms would be gone during my period. but somehow, this period seems abit odd.. still feeling all these.. do you have this kind of feeling before?

so i searched the website, and found some entries written by others that they experienced menstruation during the first few month of pregnancy as well.

Do you think this is possible? Have you heard of this before??

i know i should maybe just give up the thought that I'm pregnant, but somehow, this month just felt different from previous periods..

angelwendy

hi all, am trying to conceive at the moment..despite experiencing some of the pregnancy symptoms my menstruation came..

but this time, my period was much shorter and normally my bloated-ness, tired-ness (PMS) symptoms would be gone during my period. but somehow, this period seems abit odd.. still feeling all these.. do you have this kind of feeling before?

so i searched the website, and found some entries written by others that they experienced menstruation during the first few month of pregnancy as well.

Do you think this is possible? Have you heard of this before??

i know i should maybe just give up the thought that I'm pregnant, but somehow, this month just felt different from previous periods..
I got hear this before.. but i feel that the chances is very very low.. unless ur blood is onli a little onli.. like spotting... hmmm... i feel that every mens is diff sometime due to hormo... if u reali wanna be sure.. maybe u can go to a gynae & check?

26JMC

u got test with pregnancy kit? i also had bleeding and lasted quite short. didnt know i was pregnant until i start experiencing nausea...so go check.

my sis in law did told me her friend was pregnant even through her hubby and she make love. so anything can happen, i guess.

LoVeS

If u r toking abt spotting or abit of blood tat is still possible to be pregnant BUT if the flow is like menses then i dun tink it is possible to be pregnant wif tat amount of blood flowing out lor UNLESS u miscarriage?!