merry christmas and happy 2009

Girafee

hi, everyone,

i am fine here, now going into my 17th week, just gone through the amniocentesis test two days ago at NUH, doctor advised me to full bed rest for at least two days. The result will be released on 8th jan, very nervous now, hope and pray hard everyday my baby will be healthy and normal. And i am waiting to celebrate and treat baby a good meal on that day ^o^.

Now i am basically staying at home everyday now, cause is my company's shutdown period, i got 20 days holidays till next year. Too bad, we are not planning to travel to anywhere, so, good time to catch some readings, to have more knowledge in how to be a mother, hehe

ok, wish every mother a merry christmas and happy 2009, what a hardworking year, you deserve a good rest and enjoy the good time with your loved one ! Cheers

Catty

Hi Girafee,

Me too my company shutdown till next year too so got more time to rest.

Just gt my CVS result on Nov, glad to know my baby gal is a "minor" thelessemia carrier.

Hope to hear from you soon and bring us your good news in your baby health and gender.

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to you.. :001_302:

January84

wow, 8 jan, my BD, hope u will receive good news. . .
my co shutdown period now, since 24 dec to 4 jan, I will also start my ML on 5 Jan..
so resting at home now, awaiting for my little one arrival.

also wishing u and all mothers here a happy happy happy new year!

Girafee

Now can get ready to buy baby's clothes :)

hi, all,

Just wanna to share a good news with everyone, yesterday i received call from NUH nurse to inform me my amniocetesis result is out, it is normal !!!!! and my baby is a boy!!!. i was so thrilled to receive the news and feel like crying. Actually, I was watching movie " Australia " at VIVO GV alone, can't remember what happen to the story after i received the call, just wanted to let my hubby know the good news immediately. The next day, we quickly went to temple to thank all the Gods and pray my baby continue to stay healthy and growing.

Today happen to have chance to discuss with mother in law whether we shld hire maid or bring baby to infant care, sigh...really feel got no say in this matter when you live with parent in law. My mother in law insists to hire maid as well as bring baby to infant care at day time . And she also said let baby sleep in living hall during night time so the maid can take care of baby....no no no way, i won't allow my baby sleep in living hall at night, so miserable, i told her i will take care of baby at night, baby sleep with me in the room...

We are staying in a 3- bed rooms condo, actually just nice that one extra room can be baby room ....but too bad, my parent in law each of them need to occupy one bed room, so end up if we hire maid, there is no place for maid, maid will need to sleep in living hall...the reason is, my mother in law said she can't sleep with my father in law, as my father in law has too much stuff in his room now and not easy to get along with...jialat lor now...sigh...i am speechless and look like can't do anything....and only give in...

i told myself not to think too much over these small matters, just focus to stay happy and make sure i eat enough, and stress free....

Am i too much to ask them to move to one room and make the room vacant for baby? Sigh..that's why i never encourage pple to stay with their parent in law, very stressful, got no say at all, tolerant tolerant and more tolerant...