microdermabration

JBmum

Any one here went for mirodermabration before? What is the purpose of doing that? Is is good?

mrskw

hi JBmum, im not sure if the one i do is called microdermabrasion, but they use a pen/wand-like thing on my face which has some sucking sound. its to help remove dead skin cells, think its quite good cos i can see all the dead skin on the cotton pad after that. :001_302:

JBmum

hi JBmum, im not sure if the one i do is called microdermabrasion, but they use a pen/wand-like thing on my face which has some sucking sound. its to help remove dead skin cells, think its quite good cos i can see all the dead skin on the cotton pad after that. :001_302:
Hi, Mrs. KW, could that be diamond peel? Diamond peel and mirodermabrasion probably is different. So many types nowadays, so confusing.

mrskw

oh yar i think is called diamond peel... so have u found out about your microdermabration? google should be can find some info right?

zoe.tay

Microdermabrasion makes use of a suction and diamond head to suck and scrub your face to remove dead skin cells. Its effect is very good! you can see your skin clean, whiten and brighten immediately after one session. the salon i went to offers a trial at only $38 which is a great deal. you can call 63366596 or visit trueshape.com.sg for info.

SCartoon

Alpha Male
Both micro dermabrasion and damond peel aims to remove the dead skin, expedite the exfoliation. I have use product like polishising peel and 180 anti aging therpy for the same purpose. works well without going to saloon and also safe.

For bright and even skin tone, Galvanic SPa and ageloc has helped me alot!