Migraine (headache)

sharon27

I am a patient that have frequent migraine. 3-4 times a week. The pain varies time to time, I can be bedridden for a whole day, crying in pain. Or the pain can be bearable and cease after taking a painkiller. Do anyone have the same situation as me??

I go into the hospital frequently for checkups and getting my medicine for daily intake. Did MRI, CT scan, it shows nothing wrong my head. Is just a headache that came out of nowhere.

Migraine have something call a trigger, means that a situation that cause your pain. For my case is mostly, bright light, lack of sleep, loud music, menses, stress and when I am feeling nervous.

I sound like I am dying here, but actually I am not. LOL. This migraine been stuck with me since I am decades, so I kind of know how to deal with it now.

The main thing now, is that recently I went to my favorite salon for some pampering. All of a sudden, I was having a really bad headache. My hairstylist realize it, and he pump something into my head, it is call the No. 1 head CPR(sara shantelle). My headache didnt just went away (duh?), but i felt better. The pain become bearable and I feel more relax??

He introduce me to buy it, he say it contain some very atas ingredient in it and help us to relax and all. But the bottle is really expensive /: It cost $79. But I just buy it, cause I certainly felt the result by that time.

So trying to introduce this to all MIGRAINE-SUFFERER like me about this product. Is up to you whether you want to get it or not. It is available in sasa also.

You can go to the salon I went to purchase if you want, at Far east plaza lvl2, J7 Salon.

CJane

do try product of USANA... can sms at 82187774 for more info... we got for high blood pressure, diabetic, joints or for gouty arthritis. and weight loss