MIL or U?

ireneliau

Hi,I'm pretty upset n frustrated. My girl prefer my mil than me since newborn till nw (she is 16mths this yr). She sleep wif me everynite, occasionally with my mil. Is it becos my mil bath her every morning dats y there's a special bond between them? Any mummies here experience the same thing or anyone can advise hw to cope with this problem?
---------------

my daughter now 18mth++, i'm currently living with my IL.. My MIL bath and look after my gal everyday.. i also don like my daughter to be too close to her also.. this is normal feeling to all mummy.. my daughter will find me when i'm back from work.. She sleep with me also.. i don have a chance to bath my daughter.. i also have problem with my MIL.. can't get along well.. but luckily i'm getting my own hs in 3mth time.. so i' looking forward to it.. currently i enjoy going to work more than going bk to hm.. cos that not my own hs..

Celina

I dun really have this prob.. My MIL takes care of my mostly in the noon, after im up he wants no1 but me. No Matter wad he only wants me. He rather my maid dan MY MIL.. Duno why.. but my MIL takes care of him more dan i do.. there's always a bond btw Mommy & son. Unlike daddy & son. DUn worry yah..

doristan

hai dear chabo,

Don be too upset la...its juz a matter of time dd will stick to u de....

Definitely wen u gt ur own home sweet home & no worries anymore!!! cfm la!

Ch33r Up bah~
ps: u knw who am i mah? keke

:tlaugh:
Ya, reali hope to get my own hse soon... :eek:

hi all mummies, i had a 7mths old daughter, actually frm wat age does bb really choose ppl? I really worry if i start to discipline her will she starts to dislike me?

For me, my mum is looking after my princess on weekdays, i tried to visit her every evening after work and spend alot of time to play/communicate with her during weekend and lucky my bb will choose me to carry/coax her even when my mum is carrying her.

My bb also didn't really like my MIL(we go back every sat afternoon till evening to let her fulfill her Granny role! haha!), and my MIL kind of jealous that my bb recognize me and will look out for me if they carry her away frm me. Maybe bcos i look after my bb full time during my 3mths maternity leave so she kind of close to me... ... so now my MIL will purposely do those things which i think bad for my bb eg: say vulgar language or speak loudly at bb ears or give her food when she is just 4mths old.