Milk bag to recommend

IcyMum

Hi All Mummies,

Can anyone recommend me brand of milk bag that is not too expensive and of good quality?
Prefer not made in China!

Thanks

Dearie

Hi Icymum,

I'm tried a few brands.. Medela, baby one and perfection.. I prefer perfection as it can store more than medela.. comparing to babyone, it has the temperature sensor which is gd.. :)

Cheers

bleeeee

i bought pigeon, lanisoh and blue egg. think boots (if u have anyone going to bangkok) has quite alot of good reviews too

Pinkybabe

Hi dear mums and mums-to-be, I would strongly recommend Nanny Milk Bags ... worth every cents that I have invested in. Out of the thousand of milk bags I used, there is no leakages and love by mums as posted on The New Age Parent. Nanny Milk Bags have never failed me.....

See Food for Totz's business listing here :

Best Quality & Most Economical Breastmilk Storage Bags, NANNY

Boo Cai Ling Have been ordering Nanny milk bags from Elaine and it has been really good! I like the fact that it's thick and has double zip. I think I have probably ordered more than 50 boxes of milk bags from her and at my peak, I had 2 freezers full of milk in Nanny milk bags! Anyway, highly recommended and really fast and efficient service from Elaine who has never failed me.
May 7 at 1:51pm · Like · 5

Last edited:

chjean

Lansinoh milk storage bags have good reviews, can google.
I have some unopened boxes (25s) for sale as I've just returned to work and no longer breastfeeding.
If interested to buy over from me, please pm me.