milk bottle steriliser

Hi mummies,

aft sterilizing the bottles, do u use it immed to make milk or dry the water condensation first?
Cos some sterilizer label mentioned that bottles remained sterile for 6 hrs if lid are not open.

Pls advise.

apollo

Hi mummies,

after sterilizing the bottles, do you use it immed to make milk or dry the water condensation first?
Cos some sterilizer label mentioned that bottles remained sterile for 6 hours if lid are not open.

Pls advise.
i will leave the bottles in the steriliser, when i nd to use then take out. when ds was younger, during 1st 6mths, he drink many times so we gonna sterlise twice a day.

shopaholic

Hw about the water vapors that are formed in the bttles? Do you let it dry 1st then use?

I rinse with a little hot water first before use. Same thing with the teat. I'm not comfy with the vapours in the bottle/teat although leaving it there shd be okay since all are sterilised already. Depends on your comfort level.

allycat

I'm using sterlising tablets. Find it to be really convenient and I dont need to have so many bottles.

redjn

If I would recommand, it will be Avent but this is costly. The most common type & affordable is still Pigeon which actually also quite ok except it smaller.

Edwinie

If I would recommand, it will be Avent but this is costly. The most common type & affordable is still Pigeon which actually also quite ok except it smaller.
Buy AVENT with your NTUC card at Philips showroom at Toa Payoh. 30% discount. It's not displayed at the counter. You need to ask. =)