Milk bottle to recommend

mummiestarries

YES!!! after so many tries.. my boy finally accept the bottle.. but at times he still not very happy and dont want accept but at least each feed is he drinking rather well ..

consider very good .. after 2 days of hunger strike..
good to hear that. I'm sure he'll get use to it soon. =)

november

I have a new Tommee Tippee bottle to give away. Anti colic with the heat sensing tube one. Anyone interested pls pm me. Self collect at sengkang.
Brand new still in box unopened yet. My son likes NUK so, no choice!

redjn

he reject today again.. why huh??? hai~~~ gg mad...
if bb keep reject milk, there must be some reason behind this. Advice u bring bb to PD just to ensure his rejection of milk is not serious. it no good to let bb on hunger on the time.

redjn

not sure if u want to change formula milk, if u do may u like to consider FrisoGold / Karihome (Goat's milk).

a.lin

I have a new Tommee Tippee bottle to give away. Anti colic with the heat sensing tube one. Anyone interested pls pm me. Self collect at sengkang.
Brand new still in box unopened yet. My son likes NUK so, no choice!

Hi November,
Is your milk bottles still available? Can I have it?
Please email me at ailinkoh@hotmail.com

The Milk Buddy

Hi Mums!
I'm working for a local company and we have a milk bottle company interested in selling their new bottles to us.

The bottle is called The Milk Buddy. It aims to be a one of its kind multi funcitonal bottle. It has teats with air valves to reduce chances of infant colic and is made of BPA free plastic. It also has a colour strip thermometer that can tell indicate the temperature of the milk. It also has a detachable rubber bottom to facilitate cleaning from the bottom.The main funciton of the bottle is that it has a detachable milk powder compartment at the bottom where we can store milk powder for our kids without having to carry a seperate container. This would be especially useful for short trips where huge, bulky mum bags won't be needed.

I would like to get your feedback one The Milk Buddy and if you think it would be a good buy. Price range would be about $20. Please help me by giving me suggestions and your thoughts on the bottle.
Thanks!

Frenchkitty

Hi mums,
i have a Question regarding the teats.. Are you using the normal round n long kind or those flat orthodontic teats like Nuk?
currently my son using the orthodontic flat teats from NUK... jus wondering which is better?

chelle

Anyone use the Avent BPA free bottles and leak?
I use the original kind, no leak, but the BPA free kind leak like nobody biz!
And is so expensive compared to normal Avent bottles, feel so cheated!