Milk Bottles

bb2010

I agree with you. I bought whole set of avent, but my baby dont like so in end must sell off. Such a waste. I tried b free. Not wise to use bottle to go out coz chNce of contamination. But it's very effective. Now using playtex from metro. No more air mixing into milk, no contamination, only happy baby
Hihi
Great to hear that you are using playtex milk bottles. is it BPA free? Mine one is not BPA free which is bought from US 2 years ago.. that time still no BPA free bottle.. now i am thinking whether can use the stealizer to steam it.how abt you? the washing procedure quite complicated?

bb2010

I had been using Avent for dear daughter ever since she was born. When she was younger, i kept about 3 bottles, but after that i changed to the Avent BPA free bottles which seemed to have a leaking problem. So now, im just using the normal Avent bottles and Pigeon brand.

Are you going to breastfeed? if you are, acutally dont really need so many bottles.
Hi
May i know how do you steam the normal avent bottles? using the stealizer? or boiling water? i heard normal bottles with BPA is not suitable to steam in stealizer , is it truth?