Milk Powder between Singapore and Malaysia

Hi Mummies,

Isit safe to buy milk powder from malaysia?Is there any difference between Singapore and Malaysia milk powder?

anabella

I called meadjohnson before. They produce Enfa series. The company rep said the diff is the source of origin for the milk and tt the nutrition might slightly vary in accordance of the country's regulation. And she advise to buy from the country tt u stay in.

rainbow123

I also wrote a email to Dumex on this .
The milk powder for the dumex series in Singapore and Malaysia is not the same .
So want to save $$$ also cannot .

anabella

But actually come to think of it, at the end of the day, milk still milk mah. We also cannot say baby that drink Singapore milk become healthier or cleverer than those who drink Malaysia milk right.

rainbow123

Actually I think will taste different.
For a start , my friend's baby refuse to drink the milk from malaysia .
But drink the singapore one , will happy suck and finish it . I guess their taste buds more sensitive as compare to ours .
Anyway i also do not dare to anyhow change the milk powder since the nutrition level is different as scare the baby might get stomach upset .
Unless the baby drink the ones from malaysia right from the beginning , then i think should be fine .

anabella

Actually I think will taste different.
For a start , my friend's baby refuse to drink the milk from malaysia .
But drink the singapore one , will happy suck and finish it . I guess their taste buds more sensitive as compare to ours .
Anyway i also do not dare to anyhow change the milk powder since the nutrition level is different as scare the baby might get stomach upset .
Unless the baby drink the ones from malaysia right from the beginning , then i think should be fine .
Yah agree with u. If baby from the start drink milk from there, shud be find. For my babies, I just order cartons from the company in Singapore. Cheaper, fuss free. No need carry from supermarket.

vivian1985

Hi Anabella, you mention that you order straight from the company is it cheaper and how you managed to get to order from them?

vivian1985

my baby drink mamax gold first tin from singapore and sub tins from malaysia. Prefer to look for supplier in singapore. u got lobang

anabella

Actually I just call the company and ask if I buy bulk order, who can I contact. Then they give me number. U try.

endlssorrow

Alpha Male
i went JB few weeks back.. and i compare the price.. not much diff actually.. in fact i think SG some places/website is selling abit cheaper... also with free delivery.. so i wont buy in JB.. for further inside msia, i dont know then..

rainbow123

Hi all , i got a link online to buy milk powder at a much cheaper price .
So far , this is the cheapest i found to buy 1.7KG Mamil Gold Step 3 at 47 bucks.

If you want , please PM me .
I already tested the site and got my goods..
Example I order on Tuesday Morning and pay up before 11am , Delivery is Wed Night time .
Only one drawback is free delivery above 200 bucks ..
:001_302: