Milk power for pregnant woman

pigletbao

Me too! I'm drinking Enfa Mama A+ chocolate flavour. :) Not really a milk person to start with but was trying desperately to gain weight as I kept losing so turned to powder milk. Find it quite nice!

ett

i cannot take enfa mama A+ chocolate flavour. vomited all of it out.. so i am drinking anlene concentrate but i drink it once every 3 days...

daphnique

I am told not to drink maternal milk by the clinic due to the high sugar level content in the maternal milk. The nurse said unless the baby is not growing, otherwise, can just drink normal HL milk or soya milk.

vel

I drink anmum during first trim for the folic acid . now stop and been drinking normal milk and soya milk.

banner82

Tried 1. Anmum, 2. Enfamama and 3 Mamil in succession half a tin each before i abandon it and tried the next brand. it all tasted the same. Awful and wanted to gag. In the end i just drink fresh milk and felt more human. Don't worry. just eat normally, drink fresh milk and plenty of water, take your supplements and you should be fine.

meg

My gynae gave me milk samples for a few brands too, found it tasteless. also drinking some organic fresh milk, but rather expensive...unfortunately

pinkk11

i have not been very obedient in taking my calcium supplements so now i'm drinking magnolia fresh milk dha everyday - at least 02 glasses daily.

ping87

i'm taking enfamama A+ chocolate flavour.. my gynea never talk about cannot drink or anything.
but i understand mummy's milk has higher sugar content. i only take 1 cup every morning in replacement of my breakfast.
but at times i skip.

i took milk reason being i felt that milk gives sufficient nutrient to the baby..
in fact, i'm only 15weeks, and i feel that my baby is like not growing enough. But people are guessing, it could be a baby girl, thus, it look like not growing..

anyway, i only bought 1 tin of milk. i dont really like formula milk as it makes my body very heaty. :(

jannjann

Used to drink Enfa mama, ammum and similac (all free samples frm hospital, except ammum) but dislike the vanilla taste. Am drinking fresh milk and soya bean milk for now.

B3b3

I drink similac but nt daily due to nt liking the taste and smell. Maybe becoz of my morning sickness that is why have a negative feeling on it too

ping87

I can't take friso some how. I vomitted badly after I took the milk. In fact I stop taking milk for the time being as I'm on the heavier weight side.. Also afraid that sugar level might just shoot up. Am planning to switch to those normal nestle milk powder for kids..