Miscarriage during IVF

pumpkin101

Hi
Anyone who gone though IVF suffered from miscarriage? If yes which stages was that? My gynae "warned" me that normally through IVF, miscarriage usually occur during the early stages. Thanks for sharing.

Shashan

Hi
Anyone who gone though IVF suffered from miscarriage? If yes which stages was that? My gynae "warned" me that normally through IVF, miscarriage usually occur during the early stages. Thanks for sharing.
shashan here. My first ivf failed, 2nd time preg but lost at 5th week. U need to hav mental preparation as this is usually very commmon, but due to I didn't prepared myself, thus felt quite sad during that period.

pumpkin101

Hi
I guess whichever stages we failed would be devasting but you are right that one should be mentally prepared. However, no matter how much we are prepared, I think we would still be affected... Looks like there is no way to try to "secure" the baby or is there?

Are you going for another attempt? Or take a break away from this first?

shashan here. My first ivf failed, 2nd time preg but lost at 5th week. U need to hav mental preparation as this is usually very commmon, but due to I didn't prepared myself, thus felt quite sad during that period.