Miscarriage

CherylTan

Found out tht im pregnant abt 3weeks ago and went to have a check up immediately the next day. But during the scan, what we can see is only a black empty sac so gynae suggested we go back 2weeks later cause by then we'll be able to see the blinking heartbeat. 2 weeks arrived, went back for a scan and notice tht the sac has become larger but its still empty so most probably im suffering from a miscarriage..... So within the next 3 weeks most likely the sac will flow out itself just like having a normal period but if within the next 3 weeks and it still did not flow out, it mean tht the baby has miraculously survived! Any mummies encounter this incident before? Pls share this with me as im feeling very very very depressed now.....:embarrassed:

nsync_su

I had a miscarriage 2 weeks ago. Went for many scans but they cant find my pregnancy and in the end, it's an ectopic pregnancy where it is in my right fallopian tube. Its painful to see and know the heartbeat is there but it wun survive. Severe pains i had, cant walk much and in the end, i had a miscarriage.

I know how u feel right now. All i can say is all the best to u. My prayers are with u. Hopefully, the heartbeat will appear soon than u think. God bless u, dear.

JUst be strong and becareful. My wife tend to be quite careless and she's always left alone at home..im quite worry each day...anyway,believe in miricles...(even if it's wrong spelling,im sure u will understand. God bless.

CherylTan

Thks nsync_su and Daddy Sianster for yr comforting words. Hope yr babies will grow up well and healthily :)

Daddy D

Alpha Male
Thks nsync_su and Daddy Sianster for your comforting words. Hope your babies will grow up well and healthily :)
We had a mis-c before my dd (she's 3yrs old now)... n you're SO YOUNG?!
So focus on recuperating... cos' it's like giving birth... take those chinese herbs/wine to get your body system right again.
Plenty of time later to have lotsa babies for u :)

CherylTan

We had a mis-c before my dear daughter (she's 3yrs old now)... and you're SO YOUNG?!
So focus on recuperating... cos' it's like giving birth... take those chinese herbs/wine to get your body system right again.
Plenty of time later to have lotsa babies for you :)
Thks Daddy D. Yea, you're right. Plenty of time later to have lots bbies:)

apollo

i MC before i have my current ds... tt time baby's heartbeat just stop and i gonna do a OP to take it out... i noe hw u feel... u've to look forward... take good care of ur health... =)

Yuki Miaka

Found out tht im pregnant about 3weeks ago and went to have a check up immediately the next day. But during the scan, what we can see is only a black empty sac so gynae suggested we go back 2weeks later cause by then we'll be able to see the blinking heartbeat. 2 weeks arrived, went back for a scan and notice tht the sac has become larger but its still empty so most probably im suffering from a miscarriage..... So within the next 3 weeks most likely the sac will flow out itself just like having a normal period but if within the next 3 weeks and it still did not flow out, it mean tht the baby has miraculously survived! Any mummies encounter this incident before? Pls share this with me as im feeling very very very depressed now.....:embarrassed:
not to worry, just for another 2 weeks and see how,

when i was in my 5th weeks of prgnancy, doctor also scan and see empty sac without bb.... he straight away comment i miscarrisge. After 1 week plus, i went to see another gynae again, he did the scan and finally i saw my bb with heart beat... the gynae sometimes... it delays due to miscalculation of our ovulation...

sean-tan

Found out tht im pregnant about 3weeks ago and went to have a check up immediately the next day. But during the scan, what we can see is only a black empty sac so gynae suggested we go back 2weeks later cause by then we'll be able to see the blinking heartbeat. 2 weeks arrived, went back for a scan and notice tht the sac has become larger but its still empty so most probably im suffering from a miscarriage..... So within the next 3 weeks most likely the sac will flow out itself just like having a normal period but if within the next 3 weeks and it still did not flow out, it mean tht the baby has miraculously survived! Any mummies encounter this incident before? Pls share this with me as im feeling very very very depressed now.....:embarrassed:

dun wori so much, wait for 2 wks lata den c hw. i juz hd a MC one wk ago. stil veri heartpain. e heartbeat juz stopped n i hd to go for op to tk out as is was alre 12wks. reali sad.... dun tnk too much. may god bless u.

26JMC

i had miscarriage in early may. that time i broke down quite badly after the scan when gynae told me that its a empty sac without the fetus and yolk sac. cos never thought it would happen to me.. subsequently, was pretty depressed during the 2 week waiting ( cos gynae wants to make sure). once and a while will cry, no mood to work and feel very depressed cos feel 'embarrassed' due to my in-law's pressures. every one was looking forward then sort of i have 'failed' them. my hubby .. i think he quite disappointed and sad at that time but he didnt show it. but what to do ? this kind of thing is really beyond any of our control. haiz.

Gynae also explained that the body didnt sensed that its a miscarriage and thus u will have some nausea, fatigue for a certain time ( at most 1 week for my case) then body starts to reject the pregnancy and spottings occurs. shoudl you have spotting, better go see gynae. that time while waiting, i got spotting and immediately rush to gynae for check up and scheduled D & C ops 2 days later..
i read that its pretty common and we need all the miracles to have sucessful pregnancy!
i start to get over it gradually but once a while feel envious when see pregnant woman walking on the street! feel blissful for them and at the same time, i hope will enjoy that moment soon :)
rest well and dont think too much k.. its not the end yet :wink:
most importantly, you need to be positive and 'heal' the emotional part of yourself.

Last edited:

26JMC

sean-tan, hope u are coping with it well?
its sad..but life have to go on.. be strong k :):wong19:
dont wori so much, wait for 2 wks lata then c hw. i just hd a MC one wk ago. stil veri heartpain. e heartbeat just stopped and i hd to go for op to tk out as is was alre 12wks. reali sad.... dont tnk too much. may god bless you.

Daddy D

Alpha Male
not to worry, just for another 2 weeks and see how,

when i was in my 5th weeks of prgnancy, doctor also scan and see empty sac without baby.... he straight away comment i miscarrisge. After 1 week plus, i went to see another gynae again, he did the scan and finally i saw my baby with heart beat... the gynae sometimes... it delays due to miscalculation of our ovulation...
Hmm... your 1st gynae very jiat lat leh... anyhow diagnose MC... shld go back n slap him... from KKH? :p

joopjoop

Dont be depressed, just wait for another 3 weeks by then u will be around 8 weeks pregnant. Then go to the gyn again for another check or maybe change another gyn if u want to. Cos by 8th week (if not worng) can detact the bb's heart beats.

Dont give up yet, have plenty of rest and take care of urself, dont worry or stress urslef too much. +u +u ^^

Yuki Miaka

Hmm... your 1st gynae very jiat lat ... anyhow diagnose MC... shld go back and slap him... from Kandang Kerbau Hospital? :p

haha no la.. that doctor not even a gynae la.. tht time got spottiing & headache,,, so go see normal doctor to get mc to rest at home. then just happen the doctor got ultrasound scan device and he checked for me and said i got miscarriage, ask me one week later go see him but i dun wan, i go to proper gynae to check after 1 week. Now i have stopped seeing that doctor..-.-"

joeichen

Dear, mayb really its juz tat bb too small to c...
I got a ectopic few years back n a mis-c early last year.
I knw hw u feel but dun b sad or anything till u get a firm ans coz if its juz too small to c n u were upset, tis will affect bb...

sean-tan

sean-tan, hope you are coping with it well?
its sad..but life have to go on.. be strong k :):wong19:

same as you... reali break down, cry n cry n cry... in e middle of e nite oso cry, wk up oso cry. even my hubby oso e same...cry. we were reali lookin forward for e day, reali envy those mummies to be when i saw em walkin on street, but..... reali wonderin wat happened. wil check w/ my gynae again. i can totally understand hw u fel.. i dun reali hv many frens, so i try to keep it to myself. i noe i cant reali say everythin to my hubby bcoz i dunwan to remind him of e incident again... i try to b happy n smile infront of him... sometime, i'll juz cry in e middle of e nite, wonderin wat hv i done wrong... is reali sad... i'll try my best to b strong... tks so much 26JMC

Lin-12

Yup just wait for another 2 weeks...2007 i had a miscarriage too..That was my 1st baby and till when i was 3 mths pregnant, doc then diagnose that baby's skull did not form properly. Got to go for op to take away. Imagine the heartache i went thru. The baby was moving (each time i scan) and heartbeat was still very strong...I tried to keep the baby but was informed by doc that even if i deliver he/her, he/her will not survive at all...I cried every single day and locked myself up. My hubby was very depressed to see me in this state and yet my mother in law still can ask y did this happen...The doc says it happens to one in a million pple. But now i already have a 11 mths old baby and gona gif birth to my 2nd one next mth...So stay strong and kip a positive mind...

huiyin87

hugs cheryl..
dun worry.. most likely now your baby is still small and your gynae could not scan properly.. why not you approach another gynae to check?
mine first few weeks also cant scan anything, just can see the sag..
(p.s gynae told me to go buy one bottle of water and drink it, but dont go toilet.. then went back to gynae in 10 min time, can see le, maybe you can try! think the purpose is to let baby float, in case your foetus is hiding in one corner) stay positive and be strong k! :)

CherylTan

Thks all mummies for the advise! Im really grateful to all of you. I'll wait another 2 more weeks, if still, ntg happens, i'll go back to another gynae for a scanning. Hopefully everythg will be alr:)