Models Needed By Experienced Hair Stylist

Dear all, im posting on behalf of a very hardworking & nice friend. From what i know, it takes just awhile. Not those whereby you need to wait for hours before your turn comes. Feel free to ring him up and bomb him with your queries. Please help him and pamper yourself at the same time!

hi all!

Kenny Chua here, i'm always in search of people as we needed for toni and guy saloon training weekly..
i had actually grad from monsoon hair acdecemy last your, work for them under a freelance stylist then i move to some HDB neighbour saloon for few months. now joined toni and guy not long, starting from the bottom again, due to toni and guy is a high end saloon this is the way how they work for new comers for every branches:

Time: weekly mon and wed saloon training: 7.15pm to 9plus
Location: toni and guy saloon, holland very (near Buona vista mrt)

Anyone with long hair, or over shoulder length are welcome for free training by assistant and training stylist.. this Sep month training sub are wash and blow dry for the starting month, follow by a colour glossing(tone down) and perm at end of the month. Coming oct should have rebonding training...
Any details can ring me up and ask, here's my contacts 90482006 : )

potato

You look great for a young mum! :) I'm selling brand new books by katie fforde for $50, are you interested?