Mommies , Let's make friends ! ^.^

mamaxxz

Congrats free then post your birth story... Confinement is the toughest i feel.. 23 with a girl of one month. October mummy. Hehe.
Thanks! I've already posted her birth story ! :) Hehe. Congrats! Mine just arrive, confinement ending soon in 20 days! :D You got blog too? :))

Gem2505

congrats! i read thru ur blog.. nice.
just added u in Fb, my name, JO***ES'
im 24 this year, my girl is 10months now~ =D

mamaxxz

Hey you are closer to my age group. I'm almost mid-thirty and I have a 2 1/2yr old son. Thinking of having another one next year. :)
:) It's okay! We can still make friends and probably exchange some tips?:) Hehe. Oh, I see:) My husband and I are planning to have another one probably one or two years time, so our child won't have too much age gap and probably after one more, we'll stop already!:)

Eliza

:) It's okay! We can still make friends and probably exchange some tips?:) Hehe. Oh, I see:) My husband and I are planning to have another one probably one or two years time, so our child won't have too much age gap and probably after one more, we'll stop already!:)
My hubby and I wanted to enjoy our first one for a while before having a second baby. This way we can enjoy both of their childhood rather than having a headache of handling 2 children whose age are too close. :) and after that I'll be over my mid-thirty and near to forty, so no elder will push me to try for a third child..muah..ha..ha.. :D

~lavender~

HI All,

I'm mid-thirty and I have a 21m old son. Thinking of having another one next year. :001_302::001_302:

Japanno

Wow.. Im new here too!
Nice to meet all mommas!
I got two kiddos. 18mnths & 6months!

Congrats!!

Hows ur new sleeping time? Haha!

Japanno

My hubby and I wanted to enjoy our first one for a while before having a second baby. This way we can enjoy both of their childhood rather than having a headache of handling 2 children whose age are too close. :) and after that I'll be over my mid-thirty and near to forty, so no elder will push me to
try for a third child..muah..ha..ha.. :D
Guess what.. I gave birth to my 2nd baby b4 my 1st one reach 1year. Lol. My first one on the 15 june n 2nd one on 1st june.
They're really funny when try to express the 'sayang' feeling to eachother. Cute!!
The gd part is that my boy learns to share thing with his lil siszy at a young age.
The bad part is sometimes they try crying louder than the other.

Tips.. Always bring panadol. Lol.

Eliza

Guess what.. I gave birth to my 2nd baby b4 my 1st one reach 1year. Lol. My first one on the 15 june n 2nd one on 1st june.
They're really funny when try to express the 'sayang' feeling to eachother. Cute!!
The gd part is that my boy learns to share thing with his lil siszy at a young age.
The bad part is sometimes they try crying louder than the other.

Tips.. Always bring panadol. Lol.
That's what happened with my brother's two gals. They are just a year and half apart and they fight alot. One time the younger gal gave the older sis a karate kick near the bus stop!! The other time both hold their shoes, sat on the floor together and cry until their parents brought them out for shopping.. :S

Japanno

That's what happened with my brother's two gals. They are just a year and half apart and they fight alot. One time the younger gal gave the older sis a karate kick near the bus stop!! The other time both hold their shoes, sat on the floor together and cry until their parents brought them out for shopping.. :S
Lol.. Im really amazed by how kids nowadays demand. When in my time, i hv few times demand thing that i want.. Like those bubbles thingy or 'tora' but my son is totally different.. I showed him a brochure from toy r us.. He wasn't interested. He doesn't play toys that much and kinda obsessed with gadgets. My Pocket will burn n the hole would be a big one if we my kiddos demand to go shopping. Lol.

mamaxxz

Wow.. Im new here too!
Nice to meet all mommas!
I got two kiddos. 18mnths & 6months!

Congrats!!

Hows ur new sleeping time? Haha!
Same here! :) Nice to know you too! ;) Mine just 2 weeks plus only! >.<
Thank you!! :D My sleeping time still okay, cause my Mommy helps me take care! :p

xiaodaisy

guess age gap too near quite headache sometimes lol

my 2 boys are 2yrs gap and give me problem during the growing stage , quarrel & quarrel whole day long =.=''

Japanno

Same here! :) Nice to know you too! ;) Mine just 2 weeks plus only! >.<
Thank you!! :D My sleeping time still okay, cause my Mommy helps me take care! :p

So lucky... Im staying with my inlaws so I do everything myself... :(
Once a while my mum will bring either one to sleep over her plc... What milk brand u feeding ur baby? Or still breastfeeding?

Japanno

guess age gap too near quite headache sometimes lol

my 2 boys are 2yrs gap and give me problem during the growing stage , quarrel & quarrel whole day long =.=''
Lol. Mine is totally accident. Lolx. Unplanned. But ok la.. I can use the boy stuff for my girl.. If 2 to 3years thengotto get new one..

Guess boys will be boys.

Ben 10 and power rangers are the idols. Lolx