Mommy lunch/dinner?

Avianag

Hi! I'm trying to meet mommies who are expecting in early 2013 or who have recently had a baby! I'm expecting a baby boy in April, so I'm curious to meet women who have or are going through similar experiences! Send me a message if you want to get together next weekend or sometime after the new year. I work in the Sembawang area, so I'm only free in the evenings or weekends. If you'd like to go for a walk around the botanical gardens or some other place, we can do that instead of eating!!!

onmymind

Hello :) - I am a first time mom ( have a 2 month old daughter) and live on rivervalley road. I would love to catch up for a coffee. email/msg me if interested.
Regards,
Anu

Avianag

Oh yay!!!! Yes I would like to meet you and your baby!!!! Here's my number so you can reach/text me 9298-4411!

Hope we can catch up soon!

Aviana

justamom

Hi I'm a mum to 3mth old baby.. let me know if u need some items..

www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=oa.464853086914259&type=1

Avianag

Thanks for writing! What kind of stuff do you have? Where do you stay? I tried to go to the link but it didn't work. Maybe you can SMS it to me? 9298-4411

alag

Hi! Saw your post! I am expecting my first in April and looking for more mummy friends too!

A walk in botanic gardens sounds like fun!

Avianag

Here's my number....9298-4411! I'm on whatsapp and a few other apps! Please send me a message!! : )

Aviana