Money Transfer ,No Reply .

aby

Hmmm.. Understand all ur standpoint and view, sisters! :wong19:

Actually I was the one who "kapo" called the seller and the reason she gave was she's not online for a while. And I believe the matter was resolved between both parties thus let end this thread her ya.

Appreciate all who have highlighted and commented! Hope all can be cautious when dealing and sellers be diligent in monitoring the response!

Cheers! :wong29:

Happy 2008 and the CNY to some in less than a month! WOW!!! :red:

Angelmum

Lately encountered a small $$ issue on item exchange.

The person has listed some items to exchange for mine. I chose 1 because I knew the value is smiliar to my item.

When I rec'd her item, was shocked, it was a sample item that doesnt worth my item value at all. I emailed her and she offered me another sample item. I no choice, chose another since she already rec'd mine. Then she email back saying the postage is too costly and DISAPPEARED! I email chaser, no reply till now, 1 wk.

Gave me a feeling she purposely avoiding me.

Cant believe ppl avoiding me over something her fault and could actually solved if she transfer $ to me instead of mailing over her sample item. Want to take others things for free, den shld not even indicated wtb in her thread!

Last edited:

Agnes Josephine

Since the case is now closed, I hope that Elaine receiving her items soon from Yoan.

Well ladies, next time kindly get the mobile numbers from be it the sellers or buyers to avoid any misunderstandings. This is much more easier when you want to contact that person.

Thanks.

nuren

aCtually can call up the bank & said you transfered to the wrong account;)
no need to call police so troublesome