Month 5 Big Scan

ani

Hi,
We are scheduled for the month 5 , ultra-sound scanning this week.

Before we go, Just some queries ....

I am not experiencing 1)any baby movements.. is that normal ?
2) my lower back pain is getting worse
3) occasional giddiness and inability to sleep at night

However, what queries shld I ask the doctor after the scan ? any special qns.. Sometimes, the doc are hesitant to talk.. So any special qns, I shld REMEMBER to ask.

Regards

Asphere

is this your 1st preg?
normally you ask your gynae those qns. the scan is by another person. then they pass the result and your gynae will explain in details.
rem you paid your gynae. so just ask gynae any qns u have doubts on.. no need to scare. if u afraid will forget jot down in ur hp and ask during your gynae visit.

ani

Yes, first pregnancy..

That's why quite scared.... esp since no baby movement till now also..

Hope all's fine after the scan tomorrow..

Asphere

dun worry. coz 1st preg some mommies cant differentiate baby movement lah. maybe got move u didnt realised lah. haha

ani

Hi everyone,
Just had my checkup today.. Everything went fine... The scanning lady told me, my stomache wall thick so only can feel movements arnd 6 months.. :err:

And another thing, she said my placenta is at the bottom, told me it has to rise by 7th or 8th month... Next scan, 8 weeks ltr..
Baby sex is female (but only 80% confirmed) cos the baby legs are crossed...

Feel so relieved now..

Asphere

See told u its fine already.. Must ask anyway to help get placenta up.. :) see your little one starts to hide gender keke u mus bribe baby before ur next scan.. Baby will let u see gender if u bribe.. Keke