mood swing for pregnant lady??

wanderful

Alpha Male
:Dancing_confused:
wow...conceive baby is not easy. My wife seem like not in a good mood.
always feel like vomit after a few mouth of foods..chum

sometime she scold me and asked to read up book about pregnancy. Finally, i understand being a father-to-be is not easy. any advice bo

pls help

angelwendy

:Dancing_confused:
wow...conceive baby is not easy. My wife seem like not in a good mood.
always feel like vomit after a few mouth of foods..chum

sometime she scold me and asked to read up book about pregnancy. Finally, i understand being a father-to-be is not easy. any advice bo

pls help
Yup pregnant woman is always moody... so just comfort & let her feel that u care & understand wat she is going thru... i also used to be very moody, sometime will even cry at night... now i also try to control my mood cause don't wanna affect baby... if her morning sickness is reali bad... when the next check up just tell the doctor.. cause some of the doctor will give u some medicine to help with the morning sicknes...

Don't worry too much... this will be over... sometime is hormones.... :001_302: just hang on...

fioncess

yes dun wry. its normal n happen to mi too.. by 2nd tri she will be better can eat more n dun vomit alr...

wanderful

Alpha Male
Yup pregnant woman is always moody... so just comfort & let her feel that you care & understand what she is going thru... i also used to be very moody, sometime will even cry at night... now i also try to control my mood cause dont't wanna affect baby... if her morning sickness is reali bad... when the next check up just tell the doctor.. cause some of the doctor will give you some medicine to help with the morning sicknes...

dont't worry too much... this will be over... sometime is hormones.... :001_302: just hang on...
thank but she is a little quick tempered person so sometime she would scold me when she can't finished the food ...said i never care about her and baby
everything just left it to her to settle...sometime can't understand lady

:Dancing_tongue:

angelwendy

thank but she is a little quick tempered person so sometime she would scold me when she can't finished the food ...said i never care about her and baby

u mean she blame u when she can't finish the food?? i last time also short tempered... but after pregnant change a bit liao.. haha... slowly lor.. explaine things to her... sometime i know can be quite a nonsense... but is normal... show her more love.. cause pregnant woman tends to be sensitive... :Dancing_tongue:

By the way how many month is she??

iwan2noe

Hi wanderful;,

Pregnant ladies usually tends to haev mood swings and are emotional due to the surge in certain hormones. And they can be really their opp! like they may be very good tempered, but during pregnancy can become v quick/short tempered.

As a pregnant lady, i understand :) u need to show her extra care and love for she is adjusting to the new changes in her mentality and body ;)

pay more attention on her and lsiten to her. She will feel more assured and less easily short tempered ya..

All the best to u! May ur wifey feel better v soon..Btw, how long is her pregnancy now ?

Ting

i had horrible moodswings when i was preg..
my temper was really short n bad!
good luck! after baby is born, all will be fine!

Verona's

My mood is alot better temper also very good but cry & get upset easily :D Try to make her feel that you care for her & baby , ask her what she feel like eating ? if she cannot finish then just tell her nevermind , get her what she want :) I wont vomit out unless i eat something i like , sounds weird . My hubby dont let me have the habit of "clearing" my cravings , unless he is in a good mood :( So if can get her what she want i think she will be very happy hehe !

wanderful

Alpha Male
haha....sisters, my wife is only 8th week pregnant.
Still a long long way la....what to do just keep quiet lor..:001_302:

diymummy

Maybe it would help to help her process her thoughts? That's what my hubby did for me when I seem to be out of control in terms of emotions.

Sometimes I will also say "you don't care about me!" Then he will ask me why I feel that way... Then slowly dig dig dig... He asked me in a nice tone, not frustrated tone.. Then at the end, I also ownself realise that I was mood swinging.

Domique

dun just keep quiet...
u keep quiet she will deem as u bo chap her... dun care.... no ones cares for her and baby... why should she go through the "sin ku" to have a baby....

Tell her... "i know u very "sin ku" when pregnant.... tell me how i can care for u more and care for bb too....

let me be part of the pregnancy period. I wanna be there for u.... u cannot finish the food? is it the food u dun like? tell me what you feel like eating, i go buy...."

think she will not ask u go buy so u dun worry... all she wan is u to care more only...

my wife mood swing again. Said i never care about her and baby again. chum
Said i never do anything to help her.

New Mama

ya ya... my mood swings can be pretty bad at times. Very weepy too... also worry will affect baby so try to keep myself happy. But sometimes really cannot help it.

angelwendy

ya ya... my mood swings can be pretty bad at times. Very weepy too... also worry will affect baby so try to keep myself happy. But sometimes really cannot help it.
same here... sometime i will get reali upset... sometime no reason also... but no choice wor... is normal...

Ashbaby

I dont really mood swing, but Im more prone to tears when getting angry or in an argument.

So I avoid making myself too angry.

Renzie

I've been mood swinging quite a bit, but force myself to close 1 eye, open 1 eye to alot of things. As long as it doesn't directly involve me, I just don't bother.

hubby has been quite concern when I just got pregnant as well. He's usually let me eat whatever I feel like eating or been craving for quite a while. When I backache, he'll offer me a hand to get off the bed easier (ours is the japanese style one, low bed type). Sometimes, little things that you do help. ^^

adlieyn

I didn't vomit during my pregnancy days .. But feel like vomiting , but nothing seems coming out of my mouth .. and ya , pregnant lady is always moody .. I always ended up argue with hubby , but I'm glad after a while he understand it ..

princess_sf

My moodswing is getting worst. And I've been crying. I read that this is bad for the baby, but I just can't control. Any way to better put this under control?

sunburst

Happy mummy = Happy baby

I think the mood swings is more apparent in 1st trimester... that's why your body hormones is adjusting to the pregnancy. But when it comes to the 2nd trimester it seems to go away. Come 3rd trimester it is the physical discomforts that causes the expecting mummy to have mood swings again.

Hubbies just have to be more supportive and shower more TLC on your pregnant wife. Little things like give her a massage, help to apply moisturiser, buy her the food that she craves, asking how is she feeling etc... will help her feel more assured that you are "participating" in the pregnancy.

angelwendy

My moodswing is getting worst. And I've been crying. I read that this is bad for the baby, but I just can't control. Any way to better put this under control?

Not to worry.. is very normal for us to cry very often.. even when nothing happen... sometime i feel if cannot tahan just let out ur feeling.. u will feel better....:001_302: cause i also like that.. cry alot when pregnant....