More than week missed period and yet still negative results

ArDz

I have missed my period for 9 days.
Supppose to be on 25th May, last Wednesday.

I am having all the symptoms like nausea at anytime of the day, keep peeing(can't control at times), breast so tender and full(even trying on my slightly bigger bra it seems full and fitted nicely), appetite super amazing, allergic to certain smell and keep having flu especially after missing my period, tummy feel so bloated especially at the lower abdomen even before having any meals.

Have used lots of home pregnancy test kits but all turned out negative. I am stressed up.

Trying for my so call 4th pregnancy.
1st miscarriage at 9 weeks.
2nd successful pregnancy(currently 6yrs old)
3rd miscarriage at 9 weeks too.

Please assist and give advice... :(

Jelly jelly

I have similiar experience before. Missed period for 2 weeks and have all pregnancy symptoms. But tested negative. Don't believe home pregnancy tests so went to see a gynae and scan showed nothing. In the end found out that it's the side effects of taking blackmores conceive well supplement. It will make u nauseas and constipate. Even mess up ur period. Since then i've stopped taking. Now still trying to conceive and period is still not here yet.

I think the best way for you to do is go to your OB so she can check on you. I also experienced missed periods before and when my Ob checked on me, she discovered that i have pcos