Morning sickness

skt

misshigh: yah, me too.. so bored to stay at home during weekends... either tv or sleep.. I hardly had the energy to do anything else, not even going online for a minute. There are times i am too tired to go to work, but the though of staying at home saddens me, so in the end I will still drag myself to office.

I personally don't recommend coke during pregnancy because it contains caffeine just like coffee right? When I get sick of plain water, I will take fresh juices or H2O. Once awhile maybe a few sips in F&N Orange.

I don't know why, my tongue has been feeling tasteless recently and I keep looking for cold or sweet drinks to give my tongue some taste.

Foxracinginc82

If it's really worst. Can try GSK zofran. 8mg. Per pill $40 plus. Works for my wife. She was on drip due to dehydration cause by non stop vomiting. Came back for a day started to vomit non stop again. Pop it in now she feels stop vomiting. Hope this medicine will help you all'! Need a doctor prescription then buy from paramcy. ..

Jennifer22

here will tell you i suffered alot from morning sickness.That was horrible moments for me as i got pregnant & suffering from sickness alot in starting situation.but really i enjoyed this pregnancy duration.

shuangyh

hey ladies, i am a FTM and my MS is horribly bad. im alr week 13 and i still get v bad bouts of MS esp in the evenings/night. i cant seem to find a remedy yet. sigh.

Sshheena

Hi ! I wonder how u all go work w morning sickness? I cant work w morning sickness, is like im about to faint anytime :(

skt

Hi ! I wonder how you all go work w morning sickness? I cant work w morning sickness, is like im about to faint anytime :(
I have to carry plastic bag with me and place one at work desk. My morning sickness was like puking 1-3 times a day. I didn't experience any fainting sympton. But if you have, I think you can go to a GP to ask for an MC to rest at home. Very dangerous to go out when you are feeling dizzy. I have heard of cases where some pregnany ladies have no choice but to use up their MC aand followed by no-pay leave to rest at home for like a month. I guess boss and colleagues have to be understanding too. You may want to talk to your boss. For me, initially my boss actually asked me to rest at the nursing room if there is a need. I am pretty lucky to have nice working team.

Sheepsdream

Hi ladies,

I'm suffering from pretty bad MS too. Was admitted for 3 days IV drip last week & mc home for about 1 week+ already. I just threw up 4x today. :wong13:
Feel really horrible.. Drank honey lemon water & threw up 30mins later. Drank warm water & threw up shortly too. I dunno what food I can take or cannot take. All these while I'm on med metoclopramide but gynae also said it' not elixir & puking is expected. I'm also wearing seaband all these while & it doesn't really help I feel. Coz I can feel my stomach either acting up/churning/burning sensation & I know I need to puke.

I wish I can fast forward this stage!!!

jean1986

Metoclopramide doesn't work for me at all. It makes me puke even more. I'm on Ondanestron, prescribed by Kkh. Helped a little. No doubt I haven't been eating for a week but at least I'm able to drink some fluids, try to keep yourself hydrated!

Sheepsdream

Metoclopramide doesn't work for me at all. It makes me puke even more. I'm on Ondanestron, prescribed by Kkh. Helped a little. No doubt I haven't been eating for a week but at least I'm able to drink some fluids, try to keep yourself hydrated!
I did asked my gynae about this ondanestron but she said it's a relatively new med from US & she is not comfortable with prescribing it to me as the side effects are not know yet. So I just have to tahan all the puking for now but I believed it's getting better now that I'm in my 10th week. I'm still puking but lesser. Hope you feel better!! Hang in there!!

yingyingg

Hi all!

Has anyone actually felt like their stomach (upper abdomen) is cramping? like as if someone reached a hand inside and gave ur stomach a good squeeze?

Am currently on my 10th week, still having a loss of appetite. My MS is not severe but i don't feel like eating most of the time.
Strangely, I don't feel like the usual "growling tummy" when i get hungry previously when not pregnant, hence most of the time, i don't know if i'm hungry or not. I take my usual 3 meals a day, but i think i eat much less now compared to previously when not pregnant. scared baby is not getting enough nutrition, but i can't eat properly!

Anyone has any solutions/advice on ways to increase appetite? Will it really get better after the first trimester? I don't want to faint in public again!

Also, any ladies having loose stools (like diarrhoea)?