Morning sickness

aromatispa

Had MS till abt close to 4mths. Now i'm at 9 mths (almost due), on and off still will puke. Maybe due to tiredness, over hunger or took the wrong food.

Rukia

I dont have any MS but certain smell will make me feel uncomfortable. The other day my friend was describing what she saw in the toilet and I almost wanted to puke. I dont think that is considered MS?

My breast is never that sore, and now into my 6 wk, I think its more or less gone. Is this normal?

Dont have much symptons and I am worried. Only my appetite is not as good as before and stomach feels bloated all the time. Minor lower backache occasionally.

keefu

I lacked of appetite and only eat half of what's usual for my previous portion. As a result of losing 7kgs. Vomitted twice and feeling tired and gassy in my tummy. Feeling nauseous when smelling too much of hawker food too.

I dont have any MS but certain smell will make me feel uncomfortable. The other day my friend was describing what she saw in the toilet and I almost wanted to puke. I dont think that is considered MS?

My breast is never that sore, and now into my 6 wk, I think its more or less gone. Is this normal?

Dont have much symptons and I am worried. Only my appetite is not as good as before and stomach feels bloated all the time. Minor lower backache occasionally.
Feeling nauseous is also part of MS. dun worry so much, the symptoms u described are similar to those experienced during pregnancy. Just relax and take small but frequent meals even if no appetite.​

shajalia

Hi,

Me too.. i am currently now in 7 weeks and i do not have morning symptom or giddiness so far. But i realised myself, i am now small eater, easily tired and encounter sore breast. My aunt told me that some women may get morning sickness in the 2nd trimester and some may not get at all.

I have read one article in the net, if we have lots of fats in our body, likely we won't easily got morning sickness or giddiness. True or false, i have no idea.

By the way.. Congrats to all mummies..