Mortgage rates 1%

Ok just done a remortgage check and I can get a rate of 1.04% fixed for 5 years!!!!
2 years fixed 0.94%

Can the rates get any lower!!!

Vibrursan

Such a low rate? WOW! How so? Can you tell me how you did that mortgage check so you could get a lower rate? Sounds pretty good. I would also like to obtain a rate of 1.04% fixed for 5 years. I also have a mortgage because I bought my own house a year ago. I got my mortgage loan from https://Leicestermoneyman.com. But the rate is higher than in your case, even much higher. Now I don't have much money because I lost my job and I think that being able to lower my rates would be the best decision for this worse period of my life. I'm waiting for your help!

YoruVoly

Hi there. Tbh, it's actually a great deal, man. I'm really glad you've managed to get it. Btw, you know, I had the same deal. And actually, I've already paid off my mortgage. But I'm still grateful to my friend who works as a Mortgage Advisor York. He helped me a lot then with my mortgage. I had 0.94% for 5 years. I guess it's a great deal too. Anyway, it's a really interesting topic to discuss, so, guys, you're welcome. Keep up updated on your issue. And thanks again for sharing this. Peace

Lyayozoce

For those who are not strong in this subject, first, you need to understand what a mortgage rate is and why it is needed. The mortgage rate assumes that the borrower will pay a strictly defined percentage to the financial institution throughout the loan. A floating interest rate is a percentage that can vary throughout the loan period. But this is just the basics of what you must understand to qualify for a loan. So if you are already thinking about it, you should contact Mortgage Broker Chelmsford for advice. You can also get a tax deduction for the home's value and the interest paid on the loan when you buy a home with a mortgage.

Last edited: