Mosquitoes Bites and Baby Bumps.....

paradize

Hi MOMs ,

My 3 month old baby got bite by mosquitoes at home and his legs has 3 bumps.
The mosquitoes must have been from my fountain.
Just cleared the fountain.

Any advise on what we can use as a remedy for this mosquito bites?
Please advise.
Thanks alot.

:Dancing_wub:

haha... i use aloe lip balm on the bites.... after try up i use bee propolis to lighten scar....

pls pls dont use "qin chao u"....

now wards, use mosquito patch, it will help.. for next few days... although u clear those fountain.. mosquito might be still around...

cmeilim

try california baby calendula cream. it's our magic cream for all sorts of skin problems for our toddler boy since he was two mths old. nappy rash, milk rash, mozzie bites, etc.

paradize

Hi MOMs ,

Thanks alot for the replies.

Can you advise where I can purchase the baby calendula cream OR the aloe lip balm ?
GURDIAN Pharmacy , WATSONS???

Mummy to Baby V

After the bites, I leave them alone as they go away after a few days. The redness is the body's way of fighting the bite.

To prevent the bites, my boy used Buds Mozzie Clear, reviewed at:
Review: Buds Mozzie Clear Lotion | Mummy's Reviews
Buds might be available at Mothercare.

If there're many mosquitoes at home, consider investing in Advante Blackhole from Home Fix. We got them for our KL home and trap HUNDREDS of mosquitoes in it. It's a crazily mosquito-infested place here.

Mummy to Baby V

After the bites, I leave them alone as they go away after a few days. The redness is the body's way of fighting the bite.

To prevent the bites, my boy used Buds Mozzie Clear, reviewed at:
Review: Buds Mozzie Clear Lotion | Mummy's Reviews
Buds might be available at Mothercare.

If there're many mosquitoes at home, consider investing in Advante Blackhole from Home Fix. We got them for our KL home and trap HUNDREDS of mosquitoes in them. It's a crazily mosquito-infested place here.

cmeilim

Hi MOMs ,

Thanks alot for the replies.

Can you advise where I can purchase the baby calendula cream OR the aloe lip balm ?
GURDIAN Pharmacy , WATSONS???

much cheaper to buy calendula cream from Singapore Motherhood bulk purchase forum or overseas spree forum than from Watson's.

we also use an electronic mozzie trap machine as well as a high-frequency anti-mozzie device at home that we turn on when there are mozzies around. when my boy was more than six months old, we applied california baby citronella summer lotion on this body and stuckl anti-mozzie patch on his clothes while touring in Bali. he was totally immuned to the loads of mozzies, while hubby and i got stung, lol!