Mosquitoes Bites

lisa_ng

was recommended by the clinic assistant this cream to relieve mosquitoes bites.
tried juz now was good.
the itch went off after applying.
can be used for kids and adults.

superwoman

thanks for sharing,babe.My 3yo dd always donate blood to mozzy.Esp when its raining for so many days,pity her,scratch here and there till become worst.Will try it out for sure.

lisa_ng

thanks for sharing,babe.My 3yo dd always donate blood to mozzy.Esp when its raining for so many days,pity her,scratch here and there till become worst.Will try it out for sure.
ya man.
my daughter legs, hands even face and nose oso kana mozzie bites.
so itchy i suppose she keep scratching until have scar le. :(
use mozzie patch oso useless de.
mozzie really irritating de.

jazz_sofia

my gal also, always got mozzie bite, i dunno why but if i bring her to the playground, even wif other kids around, shes the only one who will get bitten. the worst part, she likes to scratch and scratch until it bleeds, and the bite will swell so big (like 20cents) and will leave a dark mark that will last for months!...i always freak out when she gets mozzie bite...i have diff gels, and anti mozzie patch and calamine lotion and etc etc...

Daddy D

Alpha Male
ha! I also got all kinds of spray/cream... dd will get those swells (with liquid inside) after kena mosquito bites...
now put zambuk then stick with band aid.... so she cannot scratch.... quite effective... at least no more scars from scratchings... :)

joeichen

ha! I also got all kinds of spray/cream... dd will get those swells (with liquid inside) after kena mosquito bites...
now put zambuk then stick with band aid.... so she cannot scratch.... quite effective... at least no more scars from scratchings... :)
Zambuk can ease mosquito bite meh???