Motorhome recommendations - £20 - £25,000

JaneBower

Hi - first post so my apologies for the usual 'annoying newbie first post' question!

Hopefully you can point me in the right direction. I have been camping in a small campervan for the last 5 years so not new to the hobby but have now decided that we would like a motorhome in order to have a bit more comfort and hopefully travel around Europe for longer periods - but probably no more than 8 - 10 weeks at a time.

I appreciate that the budget of £25k may be on the low side but can you give me a few suggestions so I know where I can start my search? There are just the 2 of us. I have done a little research and it seems that I might be better off looking older "German or Euro' manufactures rather than a shiny newer UK made one - any thoughts?

I will keep the vehicle on my drive and I think I will need to keep the length at no more than 7 metres. I quiet fancy a MH with a fixed bed and a small dinette area but am going around in circles looking at what seems to be a myriad of choices!!

Any advice is most welcome - many thanks.

sandrahofis

No need to apologize for being a newbie; we all start somewhere! A motorhome sounds like an exciting upgrade for your camping adventures. With a budget of £25k, you can find some great options. Older German or Euro manufacturers are known for their quality, so that's a smart choice. Look for models with a fixed bed and a small dinette area to suit your preferences. Also, check out this site (www.justgousa.uk) with motorhome options for hire. I hope it helps!