Mount Alvernia

hpoo

Hi, I'm new to this forum and hope to get more info from here.

I'm due end next month, preggie with my 2nd child and will be giving birth at Mount Alvernia.

For those who's just given birth at MAH, would appreciate if you could share with me info of your "stay" there and the final bill (i.e. what's the deposit amount required / what items are provided by the hospital and what to bring etc). Thanks :)

tiffany

Hi, I'm new to this forum and hope to get more info from here.

I'm due end next month, preggie with my 2nd child and will be giving birth at Mount Alvernia.

For those who's just given birth at MAH, would appreciate if you could share with me info of your "stay" there and the final bill (i.e. what's the deposit amount required / what items are provided by the hospital and what to bring etc). Thanks :)
Hi hpoo,

I'm also new here, edd also end next mth, n also deliverin at MAH. hehe...maybe will c u thr ba... I tink e deposit amt is 50% of hw many bedded ward u're chosen. 4 me, i choose 4 bedded, so my 50% deposit is ard $600. I'm feelin pretty nervous as my edd draws near, hw abt u? Havin a prince or princess tis time???

hpoo

Hi Tiffany

My EDD is on 30 June, what about urs? Me having another prince wor .... You ??

I've also choosen the 4-bedded cos i tik will be cheaper.

tiffany

Hi Hpoo,

My edd is 29 jun, maybe our beds will b next to each other...haha... I'm havin a
princess tis time. My elder boi is 5 tis yr. Hw abt yrs? Yup, i also chose 4 bedded bcoz cheaper mah...

hpoo

Hi Tiffany

We could realli be sleeping next to each other ah, hahaha :D

My elder boy is 8 this yr, so quite a big age gap. Hope he'll be able to help me take care of his 'di-di' lah.

Porukadotzu

heloo.. i'm also going to give birth at Mt. Alvernia but due at around 22nd August, i'm thinking to choose 4 bed too as i'm scared of staying alone in a room at hospital hehe and 4 bed cheaper too.

Anyone join the prenatal class at Mt.A? or outside Mt. A? any good recommendation where?

rjj

wow, indeed a big gap. Do you feel the difference during the preggy period for 1st and 2nd child?

hpoo

Not much difference during the preggy period for my 1st and 2nd, morning sickness was still as bad :(

But i think i'm already considered very lucky cos my morning sickness stop when i'm 4 mths pregnant. A friend of mine encountered morning sickness for the whole of her preggy period {sweat}.

tiffany

Hi Porukadotzu,

U sure hav a long nick...hehe.. Congrats to u! No, i've nv joined any prenatal class b4 so i cant b much help to u, but i tink MAH do hav sm of tis classes. U can go to their website n check it out...

tiffany

Hi Tiffany

We could realli be sleeping next to each other ah, hahaha :D

My elder boy is 8 this yr, so quite a big age gap. Hope he'll be able to help me take care of his 'di-di' lah.
Yup..yup..provided my little ger will b guai guai n nt cm out overdue...
I tot my boi 5 yrs age gap is quite big le, but yrs is even bigger..:tlaugh:

i'm sure he will help u out coz at age 8 is quite sensible le lah, so dun wori.. My boi only say wan help me wif milk feedin e rest i do such as cleanin poo...He leaves all e dirty stuffs to me...LoL..