Movie Movie Movie!

mavis

Have any mummies watched Underdog?

tot of watching this weekend....
but will lyk to hear some feed backs...:bbwink:

Leanne

881!!! nbr went for movie for few yrs le..so i asked dh to acc mi to watch dis movie...:red: 8/10 lo!

Qt touching & funny esp wz liu lingling being qi yuwu's mum...:tlaugh:
shed our tears wen xiao papaya reach her last stage of life...[sob sob]
even wz e hokk song while slowly c her faded....
Yes, a gd show indeed. Esp when 600(liu ling ling) keeps scolding 715(qi yuwu) bout him playing his chicken all day long. LOL

Yes, a gd show indeed. Esp when 600(liu ling ling) keeps scolding 715(qi yuwu) bout him playing his chicken all day long. LOL
yeah rite dear!!! lolx......[buay tahan] "aiya u wholeday oni knws to play ur 'bird'?! whahaha..... {sounds so vugal lo} :tlaugh:

Leanne

Resident Evil : EXTINCTION

4.5 outta 5 hotdogs.

Mummies, it's a DAMN nice movie. Of cus, if you've watched the previous part one & two movies, you'll understand this part three fully. Not my DH, a bit blur blur one. LOL

bluechin

BMSG Moderator
Caught Resident Evil too! it's a little scary for me...hahahaha... but still want to watch.

*4 popcorns out of 5*

The Brave One - Interesting Storyline. reminds me of the recent mandarin crime serial that has a group that kills crime offenders. But in this case, Jodie is trying to get over her bf's death and is killing as a form of self defense and revenge eventually ends the killing.

*4.5 popcorns out of 5*

Synopsis : New York radio host Erica Bain (Jodie Foster) has a life that she loves and a fianc she adores. All of it is taken from her when a brutal attack leaves Erica badly wounded and her fianc dead. Unable to move past the tragedy, Erica begins prowling the city streets at night to track down the men she holds responsible. Her dark pursuit of justice catches the publics attention, and the city is riveted by her anonymous exploits. But with the NYPD desperate to find the culprit and a dogged police detective (Terrence Howard) hot on her trail, she must decide whether her quest for revenge is truly the right path, or if she is becoming the very thing she is trying to stop.

Mr Woodcock - Good show if you need to grab some laughter.

*3.5 popcorns out of 5*

Synopsis : Scott stars as John Farley, a self-help author who returns to his hometown only to discover that his mother (Sarandon) has fallen in love with his old high school nemesis, Mr. Woodcock (Thornton) - the gruff, no-nonsense gym teacher who had put him through years of mental and physical humiliation.

Leanne

Balls Of Fury

Finally caught it after hearing those gd reviews.

3 outta 5 chips

Maggie Q is hottttt! But she kind of flat leh..

A very funny comedy! :D

mavis

haha...'Superbad' is a great funny movie....

the whole theater was full of laughter...

If u r moody it will sure cheer u up.

*4.5 popcorns out of 5*

Super funny comedy!!

Batman

Alpha Male
Haha ya Superbad is awesome! The actor of McLovin was a real gem! LOL! And the two cops are crazy... :001_302:

Leanne

The Game Plan :

It's about The Rock, being a v successful rugby player with money & everything. One day, his daughter came knocking on his door. He was having difficulty to adapt his new role - A daddy. But as time goes by, he's getting better & better.

This movie shows FAMILY is more important than anything else! Even your career!

I highly recommend all mommies & daddies to watch this show! :D

3.5 outta 5 fries

Leanne

Beowulf

A movie that illustrates NO men can withstand temptations. That all men will be fooled by women's beauty.

3.5 outta 5 cookies