MOVIE: National Treasure

Endoh

Alpha Male
My rating: 3/5

1. A little confused on the relationship between all the grandsons and great grandsons. But the confusion was a good one, it kept me in my seat wanting to know what was the relationship between the two characters' fore-fathers.

2. Storyline is not very convincing. The adventure itself was kinda predictable. The props, like the twin tables made from the same wood of the same sucken ship, sitting in White House & Buckingham Palace are pretty impressive.

3. Did someone just said Diane Kruger is so babelicious? :001_302:

Good for entertainment but nothing fantastic.

JenLee98

Wished it had more excitement ... the guy next to us was snoring towards the end of the show and wasn't even aware that it was over until his frens woke him up ! hahaha.....:tlaugh:

xiaoru

haha, for me i will throw all the popcorn seed to his mouth.. But for me i will give this movies 2/5, one thing has say by Endoh is confusing and it's quite boring..

Last edited:

Leanne

4 outta 5 popcorns!!

I love both part 1 & part two(current) movies!!

Nicholas cage is gd!!

venusstephen

The only goal of the National Treasure movies is to provide enrichment, brave and humorous entertainment for the whole family and does so with great success. Nicolas Cage really shines on the screen. His character is more believable than the first film and gave us time to see him let go and enjoy some really funny scenes.