MPM Maths

supermum

Did any of you had their child attending MPM maths at Toa Payoh. Please share with me. I had been looking around for a math enrichment for my girl to attend, she is in K2 now.

Any good recommendation that you can share with me.

Thanks

camom

I went to check out MPM previously when my gal was in K2. In the end, I didn't put her there. I actually wanted to put her in something that's similar to school curriculum. In the end, I got the MOE Math Model Guide from Popular for me to reinforce at home. Also, I had my gal practising similar Qs at home already with sets I bought from Taiwan already.

camom

I got my sis to buy for me cos she stays in Taiwan. I carted everything back when I went to visit her.

There are 6 levels in all.

longvale

i have tried cma, mpm, kumon, shichida and some others, still with not much results. then i realised through my friend about some brain training which actually tune the brain so the child can be smarter. my son who is in p3 is currently having private brain training at home and he has since scored above 90 marks for all his subjects. the training is not dry as the trainer uses a lot of manipulatives, not so much on pen and paper. my son could concentrate and think so much more and he likes doing maths olympiad. our chinese is not so good as we don't really speak that at home, but still he scores above 90.

i am even thinking of letting my daughter do the private brain training as she is going into p1 next year.

mooners

Hi longvale,

my son maths is very poor, he fail his maths and chinese. wonder how your private brain training work? can you share with me?:embarrassed:

i have tried cma, mpm, kumon, shichida and some others, still with not much results. then i realised through my friend about some brain training which actually tune the brain so the child can be smarter. my son who is in p3 is currently having private brain training at home and he has since scored above 90 marks for all his subjects. the training is not dry as the trainer uses a lot of manipulatives, not so much on pen and paper. my son could concentrate and think so much more and he likes doing maths olympiad. our chinese is not so good as we dont't really speak that at home, but still he scores above 90.

i am even thinking of letting my daughter do the private brain training as she is going into p1 next year.

longvale

hi mooners, i have sent u a private message. i think e brain training is training e brain so that it becomes from not being able to concentrate to being able to concentrate, from not liking to study to liking to study, from negative to positive. it is training skills like memory, concentration, understanding, iq, etc to become better. this is wat i see in my son.

Wonderwhy

hi mooners, i have sent u a private message. i think e brain training is training e brain so that it becomes from not being able to concentrate to being able to concentrate, from not liking to study to liking to study, from negative to positive. it is training skills like memory, concentration, understanding, iq, etc to become better. this is wat i see in my son.

hi im very keen in ur brain training.. can pm me for more details