MSN messages

xiaodaisy

do u all save msn messages? for mi personally i dont cos i'm lazy n takes up my memory haha, but if for people who do tat, why? care to share e importantance of saving msn messages mah ?? thax

aby

Over at another forum, a (fake) mommy befriended me, shared pitiful stories and we msn almost everyday.. A few occasions she mentioned 2 other mommies' nick being fake, selling items blessed by others etc.. :embarrassed:

Finally one day, all who deal with her share similar experiences of her driving a car, staying condo yet seeing her collecting FOC items and on GOVT aids then we all realised her true colors.. When tried searching back my msn, discovered, not saved thus all gone!! Since then onwards, I set option SAVE to my msn.. Then minutes down, this mommy msn and scolded me many times ah!!! :embarrassed:

Well, some mommies may be uncomfortable msn with me now.. But if all of us are truthful in all our conversation, I personally felt no reason of feeling so.. Some buddies and good friends even set SAVE to their msn too, just in case, people put words into our mouths, going around crying to others and point fingers, nastily accusing us rebuking them or gossipping abt others.. HAIZ to all such people!! :eek:
GOD bless all, really!! :wong19:

LoVeS

Nope i dun haf the habit of save history of my conversation all along since the 1st day i use MSN

CynCyn

Yes I do save Msn chats but only those important ones whereby others telling me about another person . Evidence .
Lest some people try to twist their words .

Some people are smart to have msn chat logs but i'm not dumb either . Haha !

`julee

am using MSN Plus, so all conversations are kept... its good if u deal with sales thru msn least got evidence.. and pervetic people msn me oso got evidece.. mwhahaha...

BunnyKiss

Saving MSN messages only takes a little of your enormous hard disk space, after all it's in text file. Unless you're afraid someone might probe into your virtual space and read them, y not?

I'm usually very kancheong typing MSN during ofc hours, so history can let me read back on some of the conversation to make sure I received the right msg from the chatters..

absolutely vote YES

rjj

It is actually good to save MSN communications.... but can we really use it in any form of evidents when required?? Is it just as truthful as official emails??

Last edited:

Pwiincess

Mine also MSNplus. Auto-saved de. Actually I don't need the saved logs laa.. Redundant. People wanna say what jiu what loh. I'm fine with it. =)