Mt E/ PEH/OR TMC - Deliver where ??

sunena

Hi , all I am looking to deliver at either of the 3 hospitals but since this is the first time I don't have any experiences to choose the best hospital
Mt E -packages are superexensive ... not sure on docs
Parkway east and Thomson medcal -both are competitively priced .. so not sure again ..

any experienes with above will help

also pls confirm if its possible in sg to take up prenatal package in public hospital and deliver in private hospital ? do docs in pubic hospital deliver at private one?

sunena

hello mummies? anyone other with exp with any of above hospitals and doctors .. pls do recommend and help fellow mummies to be ..

gabby25

Hello...I have no experience but delivery at which hospital sometime have to depend on your gynae.
maybe you like to speak to your gynae first than shortlist the hospital.
A number of hospital offer maternity tour to have a feel of the room and facility, maybe you can consider this as well?

Tannie

Agreed with grabby25. Decide on yr gynea thn hospital. I chose TMC cause my gynea clinic is there n she can check on mr everyday.

Go to hospital tour, diff hospital has diff feel n services offered.

sunena

Thanks tannie and gabby , having said that if I had a choose can someone let me know we have option to choose our own gyne in KKH right from prenatal to delivery?
I heard the doctors are not fixed and u might have to see a new doc each time. also any exp with KKH ? pls do sharE reviews and anygood recommended doc from KKH

rs_mini

Hi , all I am looking to deliver at either of the 3 hospitals but since this is the first time I dont't have any experiences to choose the best hospital
Mt E -packages are superexensive ... not sure on docs
Parkway east and Thomson medcal -both are competitively priced .. so not sure again ..

any experienes with above will help

also pls confirm if its possible in sg to take up prenatal package in public hospital and deliver in private hospital ? do docs in pubic hospital deliver at private one?

Hi, I've just delivered last 2 weeks at Thomson Medical Center. Thomson Medical Center allows for a tour of their hospital I think so you can check it out. Thomson and Parkway East are quite far apart. You might want to consider where you are staying and if it's easy to get to hospital in case your in labour during rush hour? My gynae at Thomson Medical Center was Dr Yvonne Chan... She is a really great gynae!!

Preferences

§
-
=
Backspace

Tab
q
w
e
r
t
y