Mum to 3

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
Hullo,

thanks for BlueChin for inviting me to this forum.

I'm a full time mummy to three children - two boys and a girl. My eldest is entering P1 next year.

Looking forward to meeting new people here and learning different things from each of you. So far, this looks like a lovely lovely place to be in!

mae

hi jopeck,

Welcome to mummysg...I know you are enjoying here so much as i can see your name everywhere now :)...we are happy to have you here

Cheers,
Mae:)

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
hi jopeck,

Welcome to mummysg...I know you are enjoying here so much as i can see your name everywhere now :)...we are happy to have you here

Cheers,
Mae:)
errr... ya... I'm quite a chatterbox... hope you don't get bored reading my posts. Spend a lot of time on the computer. Its the way I get "adult" company otherwise I'd go even more crazy staying home alone with three kids.

thanks for making me feel welcomed everyone!

rjj

Hi Jopeck,

I m a mother of 3 too.... to 3 musketeers though.... hahaha

Feb 99, Nov 01 and Jan 07. So it seems like my 2nd one is very close to your number 1....

Enjoy your stay!!!

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
Cen, thanks for the welcome! looking forward to being a good member of the team.

Hi Jopeck,

I m a mother of 3 too.... to 3 musketeers though.... hahaha

Feb 99, Nov 01 and Jan 07. So it seems like my 2nd one is very close to your number 1....

Enjoy your stay!!!
Care to share how you coped with 3? would definitely be interested in swopping stories. :)

aby

Hullo,

thanks for BlueChin for inviting me to this forum.

I'm a full time mummy to three children - two boys and a girl. My eldest is entering P1 next year.

Looking forward to meeting new people here and learning different things from each of you. So far, this looks like a lovely lovely place to be in!
Harlo, welcome, explore & enjoy!!!!

3 children is my hb's dreams!! Hope we can fulfill this dream!

Hope to learn from u more tips of handling 3 and all other stuff.. Cheers! :Dancing_wub:

jopeck

BMSG Moderator
agreed... live with a messy house and no real schedule... have to live and let live right? otherwise will lose your mind and sanity!

rjj

yes yes... need to pretend blind, even though not real blind..... sometimes need to preten deaf oso.....

see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.....

:tlaugh:

aby

yes yes... need to pretend blind, even though not real blind..... sometimes need to preten deaf oso.....

see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil.....

:tlaugh:
Wow!! Sister, u really so sound proof ah.. Good lei.. Me learning to build my noise threshold ah.. The best is to ignore, good! :red:

aby

how to build up 'ignore'ation strength. My own kids drive me batty!
Ya ma, v v hard lei.. Once i hear them scream, cry or whine, my anger zoom up in me!! Short temper hor?? GOD, pls forgive me and help me..

Sister rjj, how huh?? U largi best lei..:red: