Mummies below 25years old

Chewysee

hello. I'm 20 with a 2 almost 3 weeks old boy. hope we can show moral support to each other when needed :)

jusrach

Im 22 yo mummy with a 9th active naughty boy.. hope to hear from your:) sometimes take care baby boy feel so worn even though I tried to sleep as much as possible already ;)

Chewysee

are you guys sahm or working? I also very tired, although I have my mum to help me take care of my newborn in the day and I take care in the night, I miss those days when I still can play. but still I love my boy a lot.

vonniesia

Im gg to start work again soon! And yes i so agree with you! My mum takes care of him most of the time but i still cannot bring myself to play as much as i used to do. Thats one of the big thing we need to sacriface for our dearest baby ba..

jusrach

Im now a working mum alrdy.. Send my baby to infant care cos no one can help me take care. Once awhile my mum can help if infant care closes or baby sick.. No one can tahan my baby :shyxxx:

Chewysee

I also want to work! I have lost touch with society for more than a year already. feel like a turtle now. I still trying to adapt to the "cannot go out whenever u want" problem. sometimes quite frustrating when I cannot just go out at night like last time. but cannot blame my son also. sigh..... and now money is such a big factor to me. jusrach. why cannot tahan ur baby?

jusrach

My baby very active. I can tahan. But if i very tired cannot tahan him le. Sometimes infant care cannot tahan him. My parents can try tahan him during weekends if i really nid to go off awhile. My baby superglue me like crazy.. Wan to go bath sometimes very hard.. Work better gt money. Somemore house coming soon die die must work. I dont like to work one.

Chewysee if you wan get out to work must work up your courage le. Will be scare at first especially will worry for baby but try not think soon will get use le. I also miss going out at night.. Go late late den morning sleep late late. Nw cannot le. My son like alarm clock will early in de morning wake us up one.. Sibei jialat

Yuen Ling

Hi, i'm 25 this yr n my baby is one yr old already :)
Life is really diff with a baby around, i'm lucky that I have my mummy to help me take care on weekends and weekday night if i need to go out, but still, cant go out that often.. Now i'm putting my gal in infant care also, initially i tot it would be good that she can go infant care learn things, but seems like they dun teach as what they told me when i go for centre visit.. I'll be working as property agent from next yr onwards, hoping that the working hours can be flexible enuf for me to take care of my gal so that i can skip her from infant care.. it's really expensive.. :(

Yoyo :) I'm 21 and my bb just pass 1 month! My mil sucks and I have to take care of myself, troubling what to do when I get back to work ( after cny ). Intend to hire a maid during Jan, anyone has experiences of maid taking care of baby? Im srsly very scared leaving my bb to the maid and my mil! Yes and I miss NightLife ttm; clubbing n drinking. Any khakis here? Haha

Good luck young mummies! hope your meet-up happens soon. and if you can take pictures of your get together so we can publish it here in Mummysg- that would be fantastic!!!

Cheers!

Sarah

I'm 24 currently with a soon to be 4 years old boy and preggy at 27 weeks for my second child..
Due to this pregnancy, I'm not able to work so have to stuck as SAHM till confinement over...
Wondering is there any mummies here staying in the west and n'joys playing mahjong to kill the boredom???
Or any mummies who loves to hang out rather than staying at home whole day, feel free to meet up soon... ;))