Mummy who gv birth recently at Mt Alvenia (please help)!

zaries

Hi mummy can u pls advise on bill size of mt alvenia hsptl ?
Wanted to stay in e 4bedded and think normal delivery with epidural... Pls advise on deposit and bill size...:)

Must get ready e cash...:(

N if possible pls advise on the gift bag mt a giving thanks!!

zaries

no mummies recently gv birth in MT A??? hopefully can get e bill size nid to prepare e $$...:(

Thanks!!

lyra

eh... u can take a look at Mt A website or go to Mt A to get a brochure? I am seeing an obstetric from Mt A so they sent me a brochure. U have it too?
I think the hospital stay can be paid using medisave but the doctor's delivery may not be able to. But anyway, u can pay the bill later right?

I'm also considering 4 bedded. If not, 2 bedded. See how :)

I think Mt A gives free baby bath tub.

Hi,

My baby is already 19 mths but just wanna share that when i checked before i delivered, the online rates not accurate so better go to Mt A and take the actual pricings.

Also, just to ensure all mummies on this forum, its not true that if u opt for normal delivery and end up c-sect, that u get charged for both at the hospital. Its not true for Mt A at least. As for gynae, i heard of cases where they charge extra but my gynae only charge for c-sect.

zaries

Hi how much u put deposit?? Am gg for 4bedded save more ba.. Yea my Frd Aldo say online nt accurate... I haven gt e delivery pkg thing...:( hais...

Hi how much u put deposit?? Am gg for 4bedded save more ba.. Yea my Frd Aldo say online nt accurate... I haven gt e delivery pkg thing...:( hais...
i think the difference between a 4 bedded and a 2 bedded i only 100+ eh. if i m not wrong 120 dollars for normal delivery with or without epidural. unless you are talking abt c section, then that one will cost u more. cos u needa stay in one more day.

knut29

i am sorry it might not be relevant, but i end up with assisted delivery without epidural.. opt for 4-bedded, but becoz it was cny and not much staff to operate, they upgrade us for free to two-bedded and close all the 4-bedded wards.. the deposit we pay is $1k, got refunded $400+.. cpf deducted is around $2.6k.. this includes baby's stay (typical 2 days like mummy)..

there is gift bag with kodomo samples.. and leftover newborn diapers (huggies), bath tub..

Last edited:

lyra

Thnx for sharing! Did u originally choose normal delivery?

i am sorry it might not be relevant, but i end up with assisted delivery without epidural.. opt for 4-bedded, but becoz it was cny and not much staff to operate, they upgrade us for free to two-bedded and close all the 4-bedded wards.. the deposit we pay is $1k, got refunded $400+.. cpf deducted is around $2.6k.. this includes baby's stay (typical 2 days like mummy)..

there is gift bag with kodomo samples.. and leftover newborn diapers (huggies), bath tub..

knut29

welcome... i opt for normal delivery but was too weak to push so after many tries gynae use vacuum to assist..

good to visit hospital for a hospital tour.. during our tour, the staff was kind enough to let us know that if we check in just before midnight and deliver in the next day morning, they will charge extra one day (coz package only cover two days).. but then, who can determine when the baby wants to come out unless it is by induction? can only try to delay checking-in by a small bit, if they want give birth at close to midnight? during my stay in the hosp, the mommy next to me spent 24 hours in the hosp before giving birth.. =s

and the brochure they gave is not detailed.. we got the actual breakdown from the business office upon discharge..

Thnx for sharing! Did u originally choose normal delivery?

Moon kok

Pm me your email address, I scan my invoice and let you see. Mine is normal delivery with epi, stay at 2 bedded. I can't rem how much I paid for deposit, but total bill after CPF is $698.77.

Hi mummy can u pls advise on bill size of mt alvenia hsptl ?
Wanted to stay in e 4bedded and think normal delivery with epidural... Pls advise on deposit and bill size...:)

Must get ready e cash...:(

N if possible pls advise on the gift bag mt a giving thanks!!

Hi,

If end up c-sect, not necessarily must stay 1 more day. depend on your gynae i guess. My gynae wanted to discharge me on the second day but i stayed 1 more day anyway cos baby got jaundice, need treatment and we wanted to all go home together.

I took single bedded and i think my hubby enhoyed the stay too much so he didn't mind staying 1 more day! haha!

hihi,

so anyone stayed in the one-bedded room? how much is the damage?

Let's talk about normal delivery + one bedded room charges.

Any advice?

And how do you go for the hospital tour? Just walk in?