Mummys to be food to eat

Lucrezia

Dear Mummys, while I was pregnant I made a food experiment to have a healthy baby. 10 pds natural in 20min later...lucky me so I want to share what I did. Until mid 5 months careful with teas, and foods as some cause miscarriage. I got tested for toxoplasmosis if i was a carrier or not, this is a great thing because if you are a carrier then you can eat sushi for 9 months along with anything else, otherwise...life is tough. Carriers get it from being on farms and having outdoor animals. It is a great thing to find out.
Lentils bring iron and any other bean, red beans are great and any other type of bean. Quinoa is fantastic, you can get it in every supermarket, it is the oldest pre-colombian food in south america and is known to make healthy babies. Birds nest is very good if you can afford it. Ginger for nausea, Grapefruit peel too. Lots of fresh coconut for the electrolytes and makes baby skin amazing. Then after 5.5 months when baby is "cooked" wheatgrass once a week. Have double dose of those omega pregnancy vitamins for stretch marks every day, no need for oils, they may have parabens which are cancerous. Try lists of sea minerals like chlorella and spirulina... Also all those aunty soups are great once you passed the 6 months, just careful with the TCM soups.