MummySg 2nd Gathering on 4th Nov

aby

ya i have figured out... no i am not upset or anything...... i am too shy to review my age... i am not young anymore.... is ok.. the curry is nothing to me at all.. i have once gorge down 7 and a half large pizza, 4 pcs of kfc chicken and one bowl of laksa... so that pot of curry is nothing.... anywya... do get me to go for your next gathering, especially when there is food... me love food.. but do not ask me to eat... because once i start... i cannot stop...
For those who are free can ask me out anytime... spend most of my time playing barbie dolls... do nothing much to do....
Playing Barbie Doll?? That's unique!!

Hmm, u have kids?

xiaodaisy

ya i have figured out... no i am not upset or anything...... i am too shy to review my age... i am not young anymore.... is ok.. the curry is nothing to me at all.. i have once gorge down 7 and a half large pizza, 4 pcs of kfc chicken and one bowl of laksa... so that pot of curry is nothing.... anywya... do get me to go for your next gathering, especially when there is food... me love food.. but do not ask me to eat... because once i start... i cannot stop...
For those who are free can ask me out anytime... spend most of my time playing barbie dolls... do nothing much to do....
aiyo girl.. wats dere to shy abt.. we're all mummies tat share so don worry don have to be shy.. wow u really can eat alot sia, neng chi shi fu.. tats gd ah, well sure its ok next time got buffet ask u sure veri gd wan ur fav?? hehe ok lah tis coming 21st got gathering on partyworld u wanna join? if yes den come along ok.. after tat we would have dinner, don shy come on share wif us a little of u.. at least we know how old are u n how old ur kids rite.. ^_^ no worries all are friendly mummies here:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

vion

Wow wow wow......

I can c from the posts here tt all of U who'd attended had really enjoyed themselves, but but but aren't there any more pics ah???.....I would hope tt I'll b able to attend next gatherings.

Ermm....specially to kancheongparents....wow u really can eat ah....anyway so nice of u to cook curry when u can actually oni settle for preparing french toast...We r a group of direct but caring n fun mummies n daddies....I'm sure we'll all look forward to ur curry the next round...Hugs 2 U.....

PS. ermm ppl organising gatherings may wanna mk full use of the coming sch holidays.....It's the time for us with sch going kids to unwind....:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:

xiaodaisy

Wow wow wow......

I can c from the posts here tt all of U who'd attended had really enjoyed themselves, but but but aren't there any more pics ah???.....I would hope tt I'll b able to attend next gatherings.

Ermm....specially to kancheongparents....wow u really can eat ah....anyway so nice of u to cook curry when u can actually oni settle for preparing french toast...We r a group of direct but caring n fun mummies n daddies....I'm sure we'll all look forward to ur curry the next round...Hugs 2 U.....

PS. ermm ppl organising gatherings may wanna mk full use of the coming sch holidays.....It's the time for us with sch going kids to unwind....:Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub::Dancing_wub:
deres another thread on pics.. i tink below tis thread oni.. got ma? hehe so next time round u gonna join us ok !!! sure be fun wif 2 little princess :Dancing_tongue::Dancing_tongue: