Mushy SMSes

jedamum

tis is true, coz they feel lack of privacy

However, for jedadad's case, i'm pretty its bcoz he has nothg to hide fm the wife so he wldn't mind jedamum "browsing" at his hp to kill time :tlaugh:
haha...i joke with him that he is so smart that even if he rename his 'gfs' name to any tom, dick or harry guy's name, i also won't know de. :err:

Ting

evrytime msg come in i question him
Who msg u
what msg?
why msg u like dat?

he oso do the same -____-"""
and if gerl msg him... question him lor. though this hardly happen....

^5~ me same, i also QN him like tt...hehe. i oso ask him, msg u for wad..? lol.:shyxxx:

tommyBoi

Alpha Male
thanks for your point of view. :tlaugh:
my dh knows i am downright possessive right from the start :rolleyes:
my dh also checks my hp, cos he joked that i SAHM, stay at home also dunno wat i doing behind his back....:001_302:

hmm.. for urs is special case, but not every hubby think like urs mah. Eg not every guys also think like me, there is no right or wrong in this issue but i trying to tell other mummies that most guys dont like wife to check on their hp and ask qns.

If there are too much checking, i will rather tell her to be my secretary, replied for me every sms... haha. Moreover, a smart hubby will not leave any sensitive msg in their hp as they know he need to "hand over his hp" once back home.. haha

If u r smart, caught him by surprise, check once in a blue moon and not everyday.. Is more effective this way than everyday.. :tlaugh:

Ting

hmm, checking everyday is a bit wad la.....maybe once in a while lor..don say is CHECKING la, just BROWSING only..hehe.

M

^Mami_Jazz^

hmm.. for urs is special case, but not every hubby think like urs mah. Eg not every guys also think like me, there is no right or wrong in this issue but i trying to tell other mummies that most guys dont like wife to check on their hp and ask qns.

If there are too much checking, i will rather tell her to be my secretary, replied for me every sms... haha. Moreover, a smart hubby will not leave any sensitive msg in their hp as they know he need to "hand over his hp" once back home.. haha

If u r smart, caught him by surprise, check once in a blue moon and not everyday.. Is more effective this way than everyday.. :tlaugh:
My dh ganna caught by me once, after tat his hp outbox is always empty, inbox oni left work related msg..... i chk until lost interest liao, cannot catch red handed again :shyxxx:

Ting

huh? leanne, wad does tt mean? my dh oso smart le, kena caught by me so he oso only left MY msgs in his inbox..n funny is outbox always cleared........hmmmmmmmm.....

Leanne

You using what phone? Me N73.

Go under his LOG & the whole list of his calls & msges will appeared. HOHO.

deardar

dh is smart he knw that im checking his hp inbox he will jus delete those msg that he recieved & sent ...

bt sm time he forget to do it that y i knw ...
cos sm sms he gt reply to sender bt dont have text sms in he received in his inbox

Leanne

The if he deleted those normal sms den nvm.

I'll keep all sms except my dad's sms for my hubby to check. Haha.