Must-have makeup before going out ?

Carol

What's the must have makeup you must put on before going out ?

For me, at least foundation and concealer. To hide my dark eye circles :001_302:

CynCyn

When I'm too lazy or out nearby I go out with a naked face .
Otherwise , I'm with foundation , concealer , blusher , highlighter , lipgloss . Sunscreen & mascara is a must . Depending if i'm lazy or not I'd miss a few things too .

i don't wear make up too... everytime need to go out, by the time settle the kids, no time for myself liao.

But no make up, bare face...look like aunty.

Trying to slap on some moisturiser and powder as I go relieve myself before going out.

Agnes Josephine

Depends going where & depending on my mood...

My make up very simple & fast... Just foundation, concealer & blusher... But eyebrow drawing is impt... If not, will look very restless & pale...

was thinking of the embroidery thingy but i have a fear for pain.

okay...will go look for eyebrow powder and give it a try.

thanks for advise :)

Last edited:
must draw my brows dats a MUST! if gg shopping or wrk, sunblock+foundation+blusher+concealer & mascara depends on mood oni...:tlaugh:
if partyin or occasions, dan wz eyeshadow+mascara!

wilcris

To work sure make up on... foundation, eyebrow, blusher eyeliner.
weekend, don't have make up if can... cause let my face to breathe

Carol

Ya can try eyebrow embro. Last time I wasted all my time on drawing brows, balancing them, end up no time for mascara all these stuff. Tried eyebrow embro and now putting on makeup is a breeze. Just put on foundation, apply some concealer, if going to far places, eyeliner and mascara, Im ready to go. And it's not pain at all. Tweezing is much more painful in comparison.

cendrine

For me if is a nearby, wun bother to put on.
Otherwise, would usu put on concealer, foundation, mascara and lipgloss.

CynCyn

was thinking of the embroidery thingy but i have a fear for pain.

okay...will go look for eyebrow powder and give it a try.

thanks for advise :)
You can give Missha's Eyebrow powder it's only $8.90 if i remember correctly and the powder is pigmented last me the entire day .