My 2 months old don't poo everyday

Caroltpl

Hi mummies out there,

recently i realised that my baby girl don't poo everyday.. is it good for her...so far i only add up to 1 bottle of FM if my breast milk is not enough..if it's enough im total breast feeding her...Please advise...is this constipation??

Satellite

my son as well didnt used to poo until 5 days. we took him to the doc to get medication. after medication, still only poo after 5 days. then my husband read that some breastfed babies only poo once in 10 days!

he never had difficulty pooing. no crying nothing and he seemed happy baby.

anyway now he partially breastfed and formula. he goes poo once in 2 days

Caroltpl

oh my goodness...i thought the breastfeed should have regular poo...then that means i got to bring her to the doctor??

Domique

10 days no poo sounds scary!

my son as well didnt used to poo until 5 days. we took him to the doc to get medication. after medication, still only poo after 5 days. then my husband read that some breastfed babies only poo once in 10 days!

he never had difficulty pooing. no crying nothing and he seemed happy baby.

anyway now he partially breastfed and formula. he goes poo once in 2 days

annie03

oh my goodness...i thought the breastfeed should have regular poo...then that means i got to bring her to the doctor??
ya normally breastfeed can poo a lot of times in a day if not also at least once... think you better bring her to the pd if she takes few days to poo only once cos may show symptoms of constipation and it can be very painful for babies and even to adults... cos even my gal now also poo at least once to twice a day..

Jmumi

my son at 2mths also dun poo poo everyday. he is full FM leh. he only poos alternative days but the poo poo not every hard..now, he is coming to 6mths liao and poo everyday. :)

autumn82

Hi mummies out there,

recently i realised that my baby girl dont't poo everyday.. is it good for her...so far i only add up to 1 bottle of FM if my breast milk is not enough..if it's enough im total breast feeding her...Please advise...is this constipation??
Carol.. Usually bfed babies don't poo daily. Pretty normal coz breastmilk is easily digested by the body. Pd did say 5-10days is normal. :) Unless she show signs of discomfort, then do bring her to the pd.