My baby is turning 1 soon!!!

chicbabenet

Hey everyone, my baby is turning 1 soon and I'm wondering whether it is still normal to be wearing diapers? Or should I be pushing on with the potty training and "wean" him off diapers asap?

missyqiqi

Is normal don't worry my nephew is coming to 2 he still wears it but he's toilet train also. U can actually start to train him to go toilet. :D
According to my sis n her sis in law experience is best to let ur hubby train him coz its different from mommy training boy n daddy training boy :)

Ivy Miao

Don't force ur kid to be toilet trained if he doesn't want. Slowly.. My son is 2 and a half. Still on diaper. But he did say when he want to wee, when he want to poo. Wait till ur child understand ur language and is able to talk properly. Son still doesn't poo in toilet bowl. Occasionally, he will tell me he want to go toilet and wee. Toilet training need lots a time and patience. Cuz u need to keep changing his pantsbat the start. By the time he say he want to wee and go toilet, half of his wee is already out. For boy, daddy train better. I train him, no use. Daddy train, it works. Cuz they have the same organ..

Wendy1982

It's not a problem to used diaper at 1 year old, actually my girl is already 2 years old and i let her used diaper only when we go out, of course i also teach her how to use the toilet..