my baby only consume 90ml

wanderful

Alpha Male
after 5 weeks old, my baby still drink 90ml..is it normal?
sometime can't finish and with leftover of 30ml......feeding time interval around 2hours

the most she can drink up to 110ml but only twice
taking care of baby is not easy

Last edited:

Triquetra

Multiply your baby's weight by 100 - 150ml of formula per day .
If your baby is drinking around that amount, it should be fine.
My daughter was drinking 120ml (often with leftover) at 8 months every 3 hourly. She is still so chubby!

ling.er

My Son is another way . He drink 100-110ML nw .. Some more only 3wk + . Some time I B.F till half i have to give fomula ><"

If ur baby nv drop weigh tat is ok ah & also the weewee nt little mean it enough .. Dun worry !!

As i agree taking care baby is nt easy lolx ..

allycat

Quan has just upgraded tp 150ml and he is 5 months old now. Dont worry too much about how much your baby consume each time but forcus on her cue. I'm sure she will request for more if she is still hungry the feeding.

Triquetra

My Son is another way . He drink 100-110ML now .. Some more only 3wk + . Some time I B.F till half i have to give fomula ><"

If your baby never drop weigh that is ok & also the weewee not little mean it enough .. dont worry !!

As i agree taking care baby is not easy lolx ..
I agree.
As long as baby's weight is still increasing and is still weewee'ing I doubt there's a problem.

apollo

every baby is diffe.. some babies (like mine), can drink up to 120ml when they are 3-4 week old while some drink lesser like ur baby. like adults, we also like that, not everyone can finish a bowl of noodles. and i think 90ml is consider 'okay'.. maybe u heard many babies drinking 120ml or even more at this age so u feel that ur baby is drinking too lil.

wanderful

Alpha Male
Multiply your baby's weight by 100 - 150ml of formula per day .
If your baby is drinking around that amount, it should be fine.
My daughter was drinking 120ml (often with leftover) at 8 months every 3 hourly. She is still so chubby!
ok thanks....will check out

wanderful

Alpha Male
Thank everyone for sharing the info...will try not to worry too much.
i have a friend A's baby who is 8 weeks old drinking 130ml...but 3-4 hours interval

another friend B's baby who is 5 weeks old drinking 100ml plus Breastfeed

Mine baby is 6 weeks old drinking 90ml and most of the time leftover. 2-3 interval

Ting

try to drag the interval longer to 3 hrs, then u will see baby drinking more. =X