~My Baby Prince is arrived on 39th week~

apple_san

My Baby son, Kyan is finally carry out from my tummy by emergency c-section/GA on 1st Nov 2009 @ Mt Alvernia.

As I saw blood discharge on 31st Oct morning hence I called my gynae and he want me to admit to hospital in the aftnn.

When I reached Mt Alvernia at 3:30pm, they sent me to delivery suite to change and CTG on. System shown I got some contraction signal but I didnt few any pain at all! Dilated not even 1cm (just to open)

My gynae reached at evening time, The way he check the cervix was damn painful... I prefer let the nurse to do it... Aft checking, just 1cm only... He wanted my hubby to do admission document to let me stay in. (I'm thinking why they dont let me go home to wait for the contraction really come then admit?) I really dont wish to stay at delivery suite and my poor hubby acc me by sleep at the messenger chair ( so uncomfortable:( )

1st Nov 2009, Morning - 8am,

The nurse check my cervix was still 1 cm...

9:30am,

Gynae is here huh... He wanted to check on me again but this time round was different as there are 2 to 3 nurse assist him. They keep asking me to deep breath and put the laughing gas on me while gynae insert his fingers and I stragger with pain. He break my water bag brust and induce cos is 2cm only.

10am,

Nurse started to give me drip on, And here come, my contraction is more and more heavier till I tell my hubby. I want epidural!! Hubby did not stop me as he dont want to save such money and see me in pain. So, I sign the consent form and while hubby going to pass the nurse the form. My gynae is here to fingers again!!! Still 2cm!!! and I with heavy contraction somemore aby baby not enaged yet! He said, "Apple, cannot wait already, we have to put you for c section now." I was like crazy begging my hubby find other solution as I want normal bith! End up, their decide was emergency c-sect. So i asked for c-sect w/epi but they console me that i was in heavy pain, shivering are not advice to inject epidural for me. Must go for GA! I have no choice alr in OT... at 12plus...

Aft the OT, they wake me up when going to reach my ward. I wan very blur on surrounding.. Only can remember my gynae, calling me "Apple, Apple, r u ok? congratulation, ur baby boy is fine" (like drama) And here my hubby, "deardear, any pain now?" No, cos they gave me the drip w/ pain killer for one half days... And hubby push our precious boy in and show me me the earlier photos taken by his at nursery while I was still in blur condition :)

Although feel amazing when I saw my baby although go under c sect is inconvenient with the wound for me in every action or movement...

Well, at least baby Kyan is fine with lot of hair and now is my motherhood life...

:wong19:

Last edited:

apple_san

Congrats ya... no wonder did not see you in msn... hehe.. gotta take care of yourself...
wendy,

very tough for me, i went thru before pain and after pain. i feel bad with the wound. i still in hospitalise. discharge on friday.. dun think u can see me online frequently cos my MIL sure dun like it. u may log to my facebook photo album to view the little one.

angelwendy

wendy,

very tough for me, i went thru before pain and after pain. i feel bad with the wound. i still in hospitalise. discharge on friday.. dont think you can see me online frequently cos my mother in law sure dont like it. you may log to my facebook photo album to view the little one.
Hee sure.. i understand.... wat most important is take care of ur health... u can add me in ur facebook ya... then i go see see u & ur baby... add me kcaiyuan@yahoo.com.sg. or u can call me to chat also.. haha.. facebook got my number....:001_302: remember rest well....