My boy still want to poo in his diaper

shopaholic

This happened to my elder girl. I tried the hard tactic by not giving her the diaper and she didnt poo for more than 5 days!!! :001_07: End up, no choice but give it to her. Hubby felt I shouldnt be too hard on dd as she'll learn to do without the diaper sooner or later, so I shouldnt push her. I gave in, and let her take her own pace. She eventually did it without her diaper at 4yo. And I'm glad I let her take her own pace. No more stress on her or on me!!

SunShine07

This happened to my elder girl. I tried the hard tactic by not giving her the diaper and she didnt poo for more than 5 days!!! :001_07: End up, no choice but give it to her. Hubby felt I shouldnt be too hard on dear daughter as she'll learn to do without the diaper sooner or later, so I shouldnt push her. I gave in, and let her take her own pace. She eventually did it without her diaper at 4yo. And I'm glad I let her take her own pace. No more stress on her or on me!!
yeah, it pains me to see my boy controlling....i think i will let him take his own space too.....evetually they will poo without diaper, i believe.