My Filipina Maid for Transfer

Bae919

Ching has been with us for 4 months. Her main duties are to do general house cleaning, cooking meals (can cook from cookbooks), look after 1 small dog, and occasional babysitting of my 7 month old son.
Her tasks in my household pertaining to the care of my son are very specific and she has been very diligent in these duties. As a practice, we log each feeding and each nappy change my son gets so we can easily calculate by the end of each day how much he has eaten, if he has pooped and if he wets himself regularly. We also use clothe nappies during the day so Ching is used to this. Aside from that, we make our own organic baby food and introduce one food item at a time and watch out for possible allergies. I expelled breastmilk for 6 months so she is also used to storing and thawing breastmilk as needed. All of these have been taught to Ching aside from the normal requirement of sterilizing bottles and mixing formula.
Although we have not tried, she also says she has done marketing for her previous employers in Manila.
Her additional capacity that is not normally found in other maids is that she has studied some reflexology. Although not quite to spa calibre, her massages are relaxing and she also knows how to loosen those tight areas. In this regard, she has helped me cope with the pains in my body after child birth. By all means, she does not do the post-natal massages, but she is great for the pain areas that just require constant attention.
She is trustworthy, caring, kind, and very warm hearted. She can understand and speak basic English, and she is willing to learn and adapt accordingly.
The reason i am releasing her is because i have decided to be a full time mom by next year and my mother will also be coming to Singapore occasionally to help me out.
I would like to let her go by February 10, 2010. Should there be need for her to begin work with a suitable employer at an earlier date, this can be discussed.
Please do feel free to call Ching at 82171204. If needed, you may also ask Ching for my number and call me directly. She is available for interview this coming Sunday, December 12 although she already has an 11am appointment.

cutez

Is she married or Single.
what is your agent Terms and Conditions to transfer her?

Would you be able to email me a copy to see if there is a waiting period?

Bae919

Is she married or Single.
what is your agent Terms and Conditions to transfer her?

Would you be able to email me a copy to see if there is a waiting period?
She is single with no children. Her main responsibility is to provide money for her mother's medicine (approx $40/month) as well as housing loan in Manila.

I am still working until end of January which is why I would like to keep her until first week of Febuary. The agent we used to hire her has an agency fee of 388 i think with unlimitted replaement should this be needed. If you find her suitable and she is comfortable with you, you may want to consider taking her from me without agent (no agency fee and no contract other than your agreement with each other) but you will have to do the paperwork.

Alternatively, should you already have an agent, i believe they can do the transfer for you.

As far as i know, there is no waiting period if it is a transfer. Should she be required prior to Feb. 10, I would need to know so I can make necessary arrangements.

junesbb

She is single with no children. Her main responsibility is to provide money for her mother's medicine (approx $40/month) as well as housing loan in Manila.

I am still working until end of January which is why I would like to keep her until first week of Febuary. The agent we used to hire her has an agency fee of 388 i think with unlimitted replaement should this be needed. If you find her suitable and she is comfortable with you, you may want to consider taking her from me without agent (no agency fee and no contract other than your agreement with each other) but you will have to do the paperwork.

Alternatively, should you already have an agent, i believe they can do the transfer for you.

As far as i know, there is no waiting period if it is a transfer. Should she be required prior to Feb. 10, I would need to know so I can make necessary arrangements.
Hi!

I'm interested.

Btw, does she has prior experience in Sin?

How much is her pay?

I need a maid urgently in Feb as my maid is returning home.

Can arrange interview tomorrow as I stay in Queenstown too.

If possible, please sms me @9794 6911 (Ivy)

Thank you.

Bae919

Hi!

I'm interested.

Btw, does she has prior experience in Sin?

How much is her pay?

I need a maid urgently in Feb as my maid is returning home.

Can arrange interview tomorrow as I stay in Queenstown too.

If possible, please sms me @9794 6911 (Ivy)

Thank you.
HI Ivy,

Her current pay is 400 but i think she is wiling to negotiate as long as she likes the employer. Tomorrow would not be a good day. I have alloted Sundays for her interview. She currently has 2 interviews scheduled for this Sunday but I think she should be able to see you as you do live close by. I suggest you do call her and speak to her directly as she would know her schedule more than I.